See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keith T

Red's for sale!

131 posts in this topic

I will critacise when I feel it is needed a praise when I feel it's needed.

I pay into the monthly lottery, pay £15 to get in quite often an spend a hell of a lot of my cash behind the bar. So if I feel something is not right I will say my piece wether it be good or bad!

I reckon that lot makes you an Haven fan Rockerlad, no suprise but a shame seen as you are a Workington lad. but we are all aware that you want all the local teams to do well.......good on yer marra.

coach as always!! stayed in northampton last night and onto london this morning after breakfast.

I hope they weren't waiting for Woodsy to finish his breky...............kick off time could be delayed :tongue:

I reckon that lot makes you an Haven fan Rockerlad, no suprise but a shame seen as you are a Workington lad. but we are all aware that you want all the local teams to do well.......good on yer marra.

Reds fan pal, if the in laws didn't support haven I would never have stepped foot in the spot. I will be at the town v Leigh game in June however

I reckon that lot makes you an Haven fan Rockerlad, no suprise but a shame seen as you are a Workington lad. but we are all aware that you want all the local teams to do well.......good on yer marra.

Does make him a haven fan, the dirty jameater. From workington. So not a jameater. I'm so confused.

Reds fan pal, if the in laws didn't support haven I would never have stepped foot in the spot. I will be at the town v Leigh game in June however

Come in Station Rd club and I'll buy you a pint and we can have a crack about my great memories of my Reds days out. ;)

Well why don't you go back to havensfans.co.uk and stay on there.You really are an obsessed prat!

Choccy is on here all the time because he is banned off Haven's forum. The moderators have had enough of his childish behaviour.