Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The King Of Leon

Im sick of hearing about Alex Ferguson

32 posts in this topic

every programme on the tele, even headlines on the news, good riddance to old Bacon Face.

Why start a topic about it then?

As for good riddance, love him or hate him the best football manager to ever live.

13 league titles, 5 fa cups, 4 league cups, 10 community shields, 2 champion leagues, 1 cup winners cup, 1 European super cup, 1 intercontinental cup, 1 FIFA club World Cup also says otherwise to me, and that's just with Man Utd. His greatest achievement as a manager and he has said it himself in his own book was winning a European cup winners cup with Aberdeen.

He did that over 27 year, shankly did his in no time. No doubt shankly was a better manager. Ask any football fan

What's this got to do with Huns?

I don't want to read about ####

He did that over 27 year, shankly did his in no time. No doubt shankly was a better manager. Ask any football fan

Doesn't matter how long it has taken him it's still an unbelievable record. Take your Leeds United specs off Macca the bloke is an outstanding manager.

Doesn't matter how long it has taken him it's still an unbelievable record. Take your Leeds United specs off Macca the bloke is an outstanding manager.

the blokes a horrible peice of vermin!!! Nowt to do with leeds utd. I wonder if howard webb and the other refs will stay on the pay roll now whisky face has gone

Give me an open cheque book like hes had at man ure and i,ll get Hunslet in SL, let him go to Wigan Athletic or Norwich and see how good he is...

the blokes a horrible peice of vermin!!! Nowt to do with leeds utd. I wonder if howard webb and the other refs will stay on the pay roll now whisky face has gone

Quality

Give me an open cheque book like hes had at man ure and i,ll get Hunslet in SL, let him go to Wigan Athletic or Norwich and see how good he is...

Spot on mate , it seems thats the way forward now , spend loads of money to buy a trophy , if he had'nt have won owt this year would he have retired , what with Man city and Chelsea losing out this year , they'll be spending next year

How much did he spend at Aberdeen?

How much did he spend at Aberdeen?

Was that before Rangers and Celtic were buying the league Daz!

Was that before Rangers and Celtic were buying the league Daz!

The achievement at Aberdeen was a Cup Winners Cup nothing to do with the league.

Swansea have won a cup this year, so should laudrup me made a sir for that? And what about martinez at wigan he works wonders with no money every season should same apply to him??

The achievement at Aberdeen was a Cup Winners Cup nothing to do with the league.

The point i was getting at was Open Cheque book , more money , better players..................

Swansea have won a cup this year, so should laudrup me made a sir for that? And what about martinez at wigan he works wonders with no money every season should same apply to him??

No because that's 1 cup. Like I said love him or hate him still the best manager in the last 30 years then if you like.

The point i was getting at was Open Cheque book , more money , better players..................

Celtic have never had an open cheque book Rik, rangers have and we all know what happened to them mate.

Celtic have never had an open cheque book Rik, rangers have and we all know what happened to them mate.

It does show that money buy's trophy's (most times) Daz , people who play on there own (not team sports) like Phil Taylor , Ronnie O'Sullivan , ect have and need the talent to win things , but team that win sports of today is mostly down to money..........When the European Cup was won with teams like Aston Villa , Notts Forrest , Liverpool , Celtic , Man Utd , when the rule was somethink like 4 or 5 foreign players , you can't compare them wins to todays wins of the same comp...........Money simple as..........

It does show that money buy's trophy's (most times) Daz , people who play on there own (not team sports) like Phil Taylor , Ronnie O'Sullivan , ect have and need the talent to win things , but team that win sports of today is mostly down to money..........When the European Cup was won with teams like Aston Villa , Notts Forrest , Liverpool , Celtic , Man Utd , when the rule was somethink like 4 or 5 foreign players , you can't compare them wins to todays wins of the same comp...........Money simple as..........

Not saying your wrong mate all I was saying is, the bloke is a fantastic manager. He has proved it just think he deserves all the plaudits he gets. Saying he has bought all his trophies is wrong though. He won the Cup winners cup with a squad of Scottish players.

Not saying your wrong mate all I was saying is, the bloke is a fantastic manager. He has proved it just think he deserves all the plaudits he gets. Saying he has bought all his trophies is wrong though. He won the Cup winners cup with a squad of Scottish players.

One swallow dose'nt make a summer!

One cup doesn't make a Sir!

No , but one open cheque book does ;)