Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The King Of Leon

Im sick of hearing about Alex Ferguson

32 posts in this topic

Haha could be here for a while.

Just seen on another forum site about the Salford money man Marwan Koukash , that he's gunna ignore the salary cap , thats what i'm saying sports not sport anymore...............

I think the impressive thing about fergie is how he has changed with the game. Yes always had money to spend but always bounced back from setbacks. One thing is for sure he Will take some following and i bet a few managers have breathed a sigh of relief now he is going

I think the impressive thing about fergie is how he has changed with the game. Yes always had money to spend but always bounced back from setbacks. One thing is for sure he Will take some following and i bet a few managers have breathed a sigh of relief now he is going

There you go well said mate.

He has gone now because he knows that is a poor man u team, a he knows next season they'll be found out, as like been said man city a Chelsea will spend big a i can see them finishing 3rd.

i after agree got in my #### last few days, a i didn't know there was only 1 team in England, total joke

He has gone now because he knows that is a poor man u team, a he knows next season they'll be found out, as like been said man city a Chelsea will spend big a i can see them finishing 3rd.

i after agree got in my #### last few days, a i didn't know there was only 1 team in England, total joke

What a complete stupid post that was. They have won the league by a country mile! Not bad for a poor team.

I think it's more to do with city, chelsea and arsenal are gonna spend hugely man u can't compete Moyes has said if you want me it's 6 years so it Will cost them to get rid