Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Town Army

Weekend Weather

40 posts in this topic

Lets hope there's a lot of work going on to make sure the pitch is fit for play, poor forecast for next 3 days! Don't want a repeat of the Keighley puddle!

Lets hope there's a lot of work going on to make sure the pitch is fit for play, poor forecast for next 3 days! Don't want a repeat of the Keighley puddle!

Be a advantage to your team if raining mate.

Sad lad BKM is doing a rain dance at Haven hoping it rains more and more.    How sad is that?

Sad lad BKM is doing a rain dance at Haven hoping it rains more and more.    How sad is that?

Just goes to show how bitter and twisted he really is.....

Forecast showing rain up until Monday..

Game being on but in a downpour will do us fine . Make things a bit of a leveller with handling etc ,and we love a forward arm wrestle !!

Sad lad BKM is doing a rain dance at Haven hoping it rains more and more. How sad is that?

Does not suprise me one bit....typical jambo!

Yep , and they like to slag off everything connected with the World Cup since we took on the games !

Yea, they didnt even want the world cup anyway! :lol:

YOU have got to say the ICE MAN is is just as bad HE is so BIAS AGAINST TOWN if you replay to there post on there forum you get banned,BUT will let the like,s of BKM abuse the town with no action taken.

Why would you Cato, all that funding to tidy up your ground , all that global tv and exposure and knock on recognition for the club and town , and some juicy rugby including seeing an all time legend of the game ,then one of the top teams to watch and 4 th faves for the comp ... And hopefully a couple of our lads as the icing on the cake ... Nah you can forget it its nowt !!!

We do these jampots never reveal themselves at fixtures and just do everything on a keyboard? I mean are they real people in the real world or loony bin escapees?

Well not in a sense like taking off there masks but talk utter garbage then change there user names, there are plenty of cans of 7 up for the lads

YOU have got to say the ICE MAN is is just as bad HE is so BIAS AGAINST TOWN if you replay to there post on there forum you get banned,BUT will let the like,s of BKM abuse the town with no action taken.

BKM is a real un isn't he? quite possibly the most town obsessed havenite on their forum.

TBH I like their forum for the crack, theres plenty of decent posters on there, but between BKM and the maturity police " OH GROW UP IM LOCKING THIS THREAD", it does get a bit tedious.

I've just had a quick look at bkms thread, what a sad sack. It must be horrible having such an inferiority complex like he has, constantly bitter and crying over anything to do with a rival club. Just imagine How he must have been in the 90s when were were doing well, I bet he used to lie under his his ###### brown and yellow duvet cry ###### himself to sleep every night.

I've just had a quick look at bkms thread, what a sad sack. It must be horrible having such an inferiority complex like he has, constantly bitter and crying over anything to do with a rival club. Just imagine How he must have been in the 90s when were were doing well, I bet he used to lie under his his ###### brown and yellow duvet cry ###### himself to sleep every night.

hes probably only been a fan since haven had a decent spell a few years back.

Just started to rain on town ground weather watch ...doesn't look much .

the game was off last time because of standing water because the ground underneath was rock solid, that certainly wont be the case now and the drains will be working to full effect now. no need to panic and as has been said it brings the 2 sides closer together if its a boggy pitch

32 start lads, wow i fancy your lot, whats your opinions, any injuries from last week?

No new injuries we know of , Calderwood may be back so just one main player down . No DR or loan so may need a minor bit of rejigging , but no pressure on us . We'll have a good dig . If its wet conditions I'd take that 32 start.

l bet he used to lie under his his ###### brown and yellow duvet cry ###### himself to sleep every night.

Yeah but it was probably white when he first started using it, does he have access to a toilet?