Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Town Army

Weekend Weather

40 posts in this topic

Poor old BKM / H4E let him do his rain dance, he needs to be doing something to occupy his time on Sunday, because he certainly won't be watching his beloved tax dodging,Rate pinching team

Dreaming mate as warm weather would suit the Fulltime team.I think it will be a close game now.haha

I want it hot and dry for open 

Just like how I like my sex....

So......

Those down the road would rather -

Give up a prime Challenge Cup tie against a Super League team to concentrate on the League. Give up all those gate receipts on a 2-3,000 crowd, plus bar takings, etc, etc, just to help grandad Rodders get fit.

Slag off the World Cup and boycott the games and the chance to see IMO potential semi-finalists in Tonga.

Its a sad, insular life down there.

The silence will no doubt be as they haven't got there giro yet to top up there dongle

BKM is a real un isn't he? quite possibly the most town obsessed havenite on their forum.

TBH I like their forum for the crack, theres plenty of decent posters on there, but between BKM and the maturity police " OH GROW UP IM LOCKING THIS THREAD", it does get a bit tedious.

Since Choccy was banned BKM has taken over the title of the most bitter and twisted poster on there.

Looking forward to Sunday, even if it is raining!!!

They are now airing their grubby laundry on deluded fans.com its like a soap opera!

BKM is untouchable on that forum he can post what he likes i'm afraid. for a well moderated site his constant anti town threads are allowed. reply with similar sarcasm and your banned. he has been on here and reported back we have had a sense of humour failure. the knicker sniffer also says there has been a shower up here for years. so after 7 beatings what's that make shaven. o obviously all jealous of tomorrow.

What a lovely afternoon we have had with lots of good sunshine and a good drying wind.    That'll upset a few on the Haven forum.     :lol:  :lol:

Be a few prays for rain tomorrow from the jambos

And BKM will be doing his rain dance again!!!