Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shun

Rugby league manager 2013 GAME!

15 posts in this topic

St Albans Centurions in there!

It even has player names for NCL3!

Before I download it, will it work on Mac?

I don't know, I've never met him

Before I download it, will it work on Mac?

Also, no.

I havnt got far into the game only 3 friendlies but how come all the players have no fatigue left before the end of the game?( also I used all my interchanges throughout the game) so it wasn't that.

St Albans Centurions stats are all wrong! None of the ages are correct, most of the positions are wrong, and some of the names are made up!

The lads that are included in the game are loving it though!

St Albans Centurions stats are all wrong! None of the ages are correct, most of the positions are wrong, and some of the names are made up! The lads that are included in the game are loving it though!

yeah same happens with me with millom, its got all the right players but there all in the wrong position and there ages are all wrong, if you start a new season it randomly picks there age an position.

The tactics and all that are a bit complicated aswell takes abit to get used to.

It is free though so cant complain!

The maker of the game does it in his spare time so fair play to him....

I havnt got far into the game only 3 friendlies but how come all the players have no fatigue left before the end of the game?( also I used all my interchanges throughout the game) so it wasn't that.

Depends who you are and who you're playing. I have no problem with fatigue unless I play the NRL teams as a SL club. Other SL clubs though and I'm fine.