Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elppaxr2i

Etuate Uaisele

9 posts in this topic

As revealed at the forum had signed for next season!

Wing/centre last played in NRL at Penrith Panthers in 2012 but playing in NSW cup competition at the moment - 30+ NRL appearances

Will be playing for Tonga in the World Cup

Known for some bone crunching hits - will make yere look like a pussycat - a definate fan favourite for next season and an excellent signing

Known for some bone crunching hits - will make yere look like a pussycat - a definate fan favourite for next season and an excellent signing

Im sure Menzie will see about that! Good to see that the Championship clubs can attract quality players like this anyway

Says on Sky text that some SL clubs were after him, but he chose us. Thanks for screening Elppax.

Just thinking if he is a handful and a bit of a brute. We could say Et U Brute. Brute what a nickname. Incidentally powerful words ab out recruitment from Feisal on the Official Rovers and a hands off warning about existing players. Warms the heart to read his words.

Pretty amazing signing for little old Fev. I dont know how they pulled it off but long may it continue.

Viva the Fevolution

As a regular watcher of the NRL I think Etu's signing is brilliant for us.  He is quick, powerful and a big hitter in defence.  His positioning in defence lets him down sometimes and I guess this is why he is playing NSW cup at the moment rather than first grade at Penrith.  Having said that I would say he is more than capable of holding his own in our league.

He played on the wing in the recent Samoa v Tonga test match (scoring a try) and had the honour of leading the Tongan Haka - clip attached.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmE6J2qjspk

He might  be playing against the Italians in the World Cup at Halifax. Reckon i shall be going to see what he is like.

He might  be playing against the Italians in the World Cup at Halifax. Reckon i shall be going to see what he is like.

Had my ticket for Italy v Tonga for months. B)