Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackbeard

Hunslet Amateur Teams

64 posts in this topic

Quite agree macca most of us do, what most of us don't want to see is the pathetic name calling and offensive personal comments that sometimes accompany these threads.

[agree/quote]agree moose that was some sick mind that made those disgusting remarks is this what huns fans at any level wants to see maybe CARDIGAN ARMS should take a trip to the oncology wing at ST JAMES maybe then he might not be so flippant with hs disgusting comments

Thursday 16th may 2013.............ko time to come.....

Hunslet Old Boys 1st/2nd team players v RAF Leeming........Friendly............

Brighouse Rangers A 0 v 30 Hunslet Old Boys A (11-05-13)

Match Awarded

Well done on your promotion great achievement.

Sat 18th May 2013............2.30ko

NCL Div 1.......

Millom v Hunslet Warriors..........

YML Premier.........

Hunslet Warriors A v Bramley Buffaloes...........

(Summer League)

Hunslet Old Boys (Summer Team) v Leeds Akkies..............

Game been switched to away now.............2.45ko

Leeds Akkies v Hunslet old boys (summer Team) ........at Old Modernians (cookridge)............

Game been switched to away now.............2.45ko

Leeds Akkies v Hunslet old boys (summer Team) ........at Old Modernians (cookridge)............

cracking clubhouse at mods rik. I play football there

Queens v Sharlston 2.15pm 4th cup for Shilo if they win depends on what team Queens have available then its old boys last game at Shilo rik 

Queens v Sharlston 2.15pm 4th cup for Shilo if they win depends on what team Queens have available then its old boys last game at Shilo rik 

I was taking to a middle age gentleman who played with Queens the other week and he said with him , Steve Morton , and Andy Wilson they had a combined age of about 120 years , Joe Howey , Romeo arn't playing no more , Sharlston win for me Col............

I was taking to a middle age gentleman who played with Queens the other week and he said with him , Steve Morton , and Andy Wilson they had a combined age of about 120 years , Joe Howey , Romeo arn't playing no more , Sharlston win for me Col............

wow Sharlston came from behind to win 28-25 cup number 4 league title blackpool next for number 5

Millom 12 v 24 Hunslet Warriors ft.............

Hunslet Warriors A 6 v 8 Bramley Buffaloes ft..............

Leeds Akkies 24 v 34 Old Boys (summer team) ft...............

Good win that Col , well done..............

Heard over the weekend that Jamie Fields has signed for Milford and played for the reserve team on Saturday.

Heard over the weekend that Jamie Fields has signed for Milford and played for the reserve team on Saturday.

Correct Longman , his seasons finished with the Old Boys and unavailable for the Sharlston game this weekend............