Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazmeister

Changes in the ranks required me thinks

31 posts in this topic

Margaret the person who is in charge of the ball boys on match day has kicked more 40/20s than Helliewell and Grimmer.

Think I kicked a few after that date.

Maybe you did, but popular Hunslet folklore suggests you were the last player to kick a 40/20, which may or may not be true, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

But in any case, it was a bl00dy long time ago ...   

Maybe you did, but popular Hunslet folklore suggests you were the last player to kick a 40/20, which may or may not be true, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

But in any case, it was a bl00dy long time ago ...

It was a long time ago your right there.

Have to agree about our kicking game,it is pathetic,40/20s never attempted,almost all kicks on last tackle go to hands and we end up under pressure by better sides who run it straight back at us.Barry eaton was a master at the kicking game,so why is it not coached into our team,should we not do hours of practice on our own pitch,ie kicking the opposition back to there own try line,and 40/20s down the line,its not rocket science is it really.We cannot allow anymore bonus points to bite the dust they are going to be vital come the end of the season,,,,,I will say it again,this isnt doom and gloom as some people are saying,,,if we need to get something from our last two games(sheff away,,fev home)we are down,plain and simple.

Coyle the half back joins from Leigh - Was that down to me posting on here I wonder :(  ;)

If so we need a new Loose Forward too please?