Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Ashton

Batley v Swinton

9 posts in this topic

Good result for Raiders.  Batley have beaten Swinton 36-6. Does it also put Raiders result against Swinton in perspective.

Batley are one of the hardest teams to beat at home to be fair. But Swinton were very poor when we played them.

Bad result with Keighley picking up a bonus point against Dewsbury puts us pack to the foot of the table, with most of our rivals still having a game in hand over us.

Should I be an optomist or pessimist. I'll go for the former. With 13 games left, 7 at home. Thats 39 points on offer. Apart from the top 5 we have 8 games what are very winnable. And of the top 5 we have 4 of them at home so I think we might be ok. What does everyone think???

Beat everyone at home, win a few away games & stay up......simples :)

Lets be positive and get behind the lads . It ain't over till its over ☺ keep the faith. ..

theres 4 worse teams in this league than barrow, dewsbury,keighley,swinton and donny. i think all 3 cumbrians will be fine. we can all do each other favours in the coming weeks by stopping the teams we beat getting bonus points.

theres 4 worse teams in this league than barrow, dewsbury,keighley,swinton and donny. i think all 3 cumbrians will be fine. we can all do each other favours in the coming weeks by stopping the teams we beat getting bonus points.

Spot on there mate we need all 3 cumbrian teams in the Championship

The current league table would suggest otherwise!