Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Ashton

CC 5th Round

8 posts in this topic

I know there has already been a comment about the gate of 782 to see Sheffield v Halifax but what about the gate of 1237 to see London Broncos beat Bradford Bulls. Everybody says how RL is expanding at the grass roots level in the south of England. If this is so why do less than 1300 turn up to see the Broncos. After all these years when will the RFL learn.

All the 5th Round gates were a disgrace apart from Huddersfield v Leeds. Also Town did OK at 1657. Surely something will have to be done to CC early rounds.

All the 5th Round gates were a disgrace apart from Huddersfield v Leeds. Also Town did OK at 1657. Surely something will have to be done to CC early rounds.

towns was nearer 2000 with the complimentary tickets etc mate.

towns was nearer 2000 with the complimentary tickets etc mate.

So you gave out over 300 comps, more fool you!!

all sl clubs if drawn against lower league should play away to the lower league only if health and saftey allows it to be played.the cups starting to loose its magic just like the leagues are with the rfl chopping and changing regs.

the games in a mess.

So you gave out over 300 comps, more fool you!!

it wasnt me personally was it. its what most clubs do.

I know there has already been a comment about the gate of 782 to see Sheffield v Halifax but what about the gate of 1237 to see London Broncos beat Bradford Bulls. Everybody says how RL is expanding at the grass roots level in the south of England. If this is so why do less than 1300 turn up to see the Broncos. After all these years when will the RFL learn.

Well Nasher, its Sheffield vs London in 1/4 finals, i imagine this game will be of importance to you as you enjoy a good old statement about the attendances!

all sl clubs if drawn against lower league should play away to the lower league only if health and saftey allows it to be played.the cups starting to loose its magic just like the leagues are with the rfl chopping and changing regs.

the games in a mess.

Totally agree