Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Team for Hunslet and predictions

192 posts in this topic

ok marra hawks and widnes are of similar strength lol.

I want what this guy is drinking mate.lol. Wonder if you will use any Widnes dual players, as not many players left with injuries.Hock suspension has also hit us hard.

Just been reading up on the developing use of concussion tests across contact sports, I know they are compulsory in Australia, are they compulsory here now or just another example of the excellent Town conditioning and care programme?

got to be done mate, compulsory, if the doctor reports head concussion then they have to take a test online which records the score and sends to the RFL. They all take this at the start of the season and they have to either match or better the score from the start of the season before they are passed fit to play.I would presume that their is no difference in SL & Champ

Lets hope he's of the same quality as his brother!

TBF hes is a lot better but that wouldnt take much would it

Stack is fit and on top form and you can bet he will be in the team against Hunslet if he as his way.

got to be done mate, compulsory, if the doctor reports head concussion then they have to take a test online which records the score and sends to the RFL. They all take this at the start of the season and they have to either match or better the score from the start of the season before they are passed fit to play.I would presume that their is no difference in SL & Champ

Thanks for the clarification wonderofwood.

Which half backs on Sunday? Pick two from Forber, Connor, Lupton, Phillips and Coyle (if fit).

You would think if your team had been beaten by another team 7 times on the trot you should grasp that that team is better than yours, wouldn't you?

So why try to knock that team and try to belittle it? What does it say about your own team?

You would think if your team had been beaten by another team 7 times on the trot you should grasp that that team is better than yours, wouldn't you?

So why try to knock that team and try to belittle it? What does it say about your own team?

i am told by a haven fan pora pora was choccy and was banned so maybe this is him in lighter but usual form

Which half backs on Sunday? Pick two from Forber, Connor, Lupton, Phillips and Coyle (if fit).

Based on the fact that Forber is back, probably Lupton and Forber, but a chance also to play Lupton at Loose Forward and partner Forber and Connor or even Forber and Phillips for the game.

Obsession is something you are an expert on eh mate, you loser.

Just a note on Acton, from my understanding its actually a neck injury. IMO this actually needs more careful treatment than concussion.

Based on the fact that Forber is back, probably Lupton and Forber, but a chance also to play Lupton at Loose Forward and partner Forber and Connor or even Forber and Phillips for the game.

I can't see them dropping or resting luppy, move him to loose and spell Karl with Matty at hooker, or play Karl in second row and leave Calum and Matty alone doing their stuff.

i wouldnt change the half backs at all. they need game time to keep there understanding of each others game improving. its 2 positions that need continuity and we havent had that all year.

Have we gave a thought that the players don,t want a rest or need a rest just let us play the same team less Acton???

one of the hawks fans is predicting a win by 30 or more???

one of the hawks fans is predicting a win by 30 or more???

must be a wind up wonky.

excuse me i aint choccy and theres no need for your abusive attitude yet again!!!!

you are choccy.

no im not.grow up!

choccy its nice to see different side to you now stick to talking about rugby marra. i think you may struggle at the Skolars on Sunday choccy lad.

must be a wind up wonky.

nah just mental mate

Now come on we all know you are CHOCCY you can come back on as BACK TO ONE when and i mean when, the JAMS win one against the best team in CUMBRIA, TOWN TOWN TOWN BY a distance.About from PARTON to TOWN.

At the moment , in all seriousness , who is then ?

Now i know you are CHOCCY you called me the wise one when i gave you ten pounds for big ginger mac,s collection that was a realy nice thing you did chocc lad.

I repeat who's the best team in cumbria at the moment ?

Hellooooo ? He's gone . When will a haven fan give an honest answer to that question I wonder ?? I'm afraid it's a no brainer whoever your following and you know your rugby . Things are cyclical , but beyond the bluster you can't stare down the reality of now and results I'm afraid