Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Team for Hunslet and predictions

192 posts in this topic

Mcgraff is playing tomorrow, carter out ill and dowes rested! Miller to full back, why not briscoe like?

Macgraff plays !!!!! Dowes rested , Carter to with a few knocks n niggles . Shacks up to prop. Miller fullback . Makes sense if players are bruised to give them a spell . Still more than a good enough squad and good to see Elliot at fullback in the action ! He'll love that .

dowes wont be much of a miss, jp to wing with morris in centre. with walne coming in on the bench with mcgraff.

Mcgraff is playing tomorrow, carter out ill and dowes rested! Miller to full back, why not briscoe like?

hes playing in his testimonial game this weekend

It says on the main forum that Thomas Coyle who is on loan at Hunslet won't be playing.

Dowes doesn't make many errors says Charlo . He's made far to many for a guy of his pedigree in my opinion and hasn't ran in with enough line bending power . To often he tries to be to fancy and play like a halfback . He needs to go back to basics and just run in strongly and secure the ball.

only one DR in hawks squad and 5 first choice players left out according to hawks forum. i will believe it when i see it.

Dowes doesn't make many errors says Charlo . He's made far to many for a guy of his pedigree in my opinion and hasn't ran in with enough line bending power . To often he tries to be to fancy and play like a halfback . He needs to go back to basics and just run in strongly and secure the ball.

he slows down when he runs it in, and totally agree he offloads far too often in stupid situations. if you compare his running in compared to thacks and acton then its like night and day. carter will be a big miss though, his attacking form is top notch at tbe minute

Yep Carter back fit n fresh after a short breather .No worries having a look at Eliott there in the meantime . You can tell he's bursting to get involved in the action ! Good news on big Brett , top notch player for us .

not on xc weather it aint dont believe in bbc forecasts their generally wrong. :onthequiet:

BTO/choccy its obvious you have an agenda to disrupt this forum and be annoying as much as you can. it won't work and your just making a fool of yourself. however if thats what floats your boat then crack on.

The met office provides the bbc forecasts , the leading broadcast meteorology unit in the world ... And short to medium term forecasts in particular .

I'd trust the BBC weather over any other forecast in the short term. Longer term probably not.

xc weather seems to be based upon another weather website that I used to use a few years ago - I stopped as it was so inaccurate.

BBC weather has now brought the time of the main rain ending by an hour.

Even xc weather (if it is to be believed) has the sum total of 4.5mm of rain between now and 10pm for Workington, not exactly wet is it?

Its stopped raining with me and the midges are out. (Though xc weather says it should be raining till 10pm). Can trust that site as much as you could Haven to pay their bills.

Indeed . Longer term forecasts are hard for every forecaster !! Countryfile go the whole week which is totally pointless , really it's just a percentage chance of being accurate ( about 25 % ) . 24 to 72 hours seems to be the limit for accuracy . In America they put the percentage on the screen , should do that here and people then wouldn't take it as gospel as they often do

it dosent matter either way, the pitch was hardly wet last week after a lot of rain. stopping now in workington, and with a good forecast tomorrow theres no chance of the game being off

Been dry here for 30 mins now

xc weather = deluded

True wonky , pitch is knitting and greening and looking fine now

i was on about your lot as a whole continually discussing haven every single thread has something about haven in it.as for me coming on here well theres no haven site on this forum,taken away because it was just abused by town fans.talking of abused wonder which one of your fine upstanding fans will abuse gareth tomorrow,its bound to happen. 

The Haven forum was removed some time ago along with several others on here as it was never used, nothing to do with any abuse, so wind the neck in jam boy keyboard warrior, and just to prove i am not hiding behind a user name, the name is Tadje, i can be found at most home games, some away and the occasional Haven game, :tongue:  

This is a good website and the forums are moderated well.

Threads would be locked and posters warned.

If haven fans had used it, the site would still be there to use - simple as. Can't blame the Town fans for that, whatsoever.

Far better on here than the closed-shop dictatorship that is the jam forum

Man of many names you keep popping back up talking ###### so u must really support town it's the only thing I can think, a true supporter would be in London like when we played there travellers branch always but apparently no one apart from directors and players going, top fans top crackpots also

work commitments stop me from going down to the capital else i would of been there as i enjoy the away matches,except for the visit up the road.always have a good crack with the hunslet lads,so dont go upsetting them tomorrow now or our ref.  

Your ref will be okay as long as he refs in a fair way.    He wasn't too bad last time we had him so if he refs the same way then he'll be fine.

work commitments stop me from going down to the capital else i would of been there as i enjoy the away matches,except for the visit up the road.always have a good crack with the hunslet lads,so dont go upsetting them tomorrow now or our ref.

did you have a good crack with them when their team nilled shaven lol.

You must have keyboard warriored them or something as u clearly never leave ur computer babbling, u must not have ur giro for a can of 7up chap

I bought a bottle of 7 up that was on offer in Asda .It was like dishwater . I'm going back to sprite !

and what if he doesnt more abuse?? i take it last time you had him you won then?

He only got abuse off a couple of crackpots long after the game had finished so stop trying to stir it.    I can't even remember who were were playing last time we had him but I do note that every week almost Haven seem to have an issue with the ref on their forum and that's before the game is played!!

I never knew we had such a vicious ,foul mouthed abusive set of fans in our bear bit of a ground , I really didn't .