Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Team for Hunslet and predictions

192 posts in this topic

The Hunslet forum suggested earlier that the following Hunslet players are being rested tomorrow: Watson, Keinhorst., Pryce, Singleton and Haughey. Whether this is true only tomorrow will tell, I did however notice that Singleton is actually in the Leeds 19 man squad for their Monday night match.

correct we do as 90 per cent of them are incompetent,but we dont abuse them face to face in our ground 15 minutes after a game.im not stirring anything keith thats what happened.said crackpots are your fans,then theres the pint throwing incident against fax and the abuse to hunslet fans and the foul mouthed abuse to a 14 year old widnes fan lot of crackpots in your fan base eh.

As there is in many crowds ask the Leigh fans what they think of Haven's fans from years back.    You could also witness the abuse from a young Haven fan on the television at one match last season.    Are you trying to make out yours are whiter than white?

correct we do as 90 per cent of them are incompetent,but we dont abuse them face to face in our ground 15 minutes after a game.im not stirring anything keith thats what happened.said crackpots are your fans,then theres the pint throwing incident against fax and the abuse to hunslet fans and the foul mouthed abuse to a 14 year old widnes fan lot of crackpots in your fan base eh.

sticking to your agenda then. lol. keep it coming you are a funny lad choccy. shaven are the best team in cumbria and massive things happening to shaven in next 12 months and shaven fans are perfect! i'ev never laughed so much in ages.

Gonna be a good player Singleton by the look of it . Big unit !.... And time to just ignore that bloke from now on. Let him talk and troll to himself .

Singleton is a Cumbrian as well......from Barrow?

Yes, time to ignore, when sad poster starts bringing that sort of stuff up, without acknowledging the same from Haven fans. Troll.

Believe he is yes . Fair few about . Wouldn't it be good to see Cumbria get regular meaningful games ?

There's a World Cup coming up.....

Scotland, Tonga and Italy are playing at Derwent Park. It would be great if a Cumbria game could be arranged against one of those teams, as a warm-up game for them.

Would also generate more publicity for the upcoming games at DP.

Wonder if the Haven players would boycott the Cumbria squad in the same way as their so-called RL fans are boycotting the RLWC games?

Good idea Shaun , great to see Cumbria in action more with all Cumbrians ( esp. SL ones )eager and available to play .

Leuluai I do not rate but I hope does well for you lot tomorrow.Is Declan Hulme playing or any other Widnes players?Lawton needs a 6 mth loan as not quiet ready for Superleague.

Doesn't look like it . As for Lawton we'd be happy to accommodate you there , this year or next !!! We have two excellent wide forwards but can't have enough big strong classy players !

looks like were finally going to see callum at half back with matty starting. connor at centre.

i aint bothered or interested who you are.as for the site it was being used only not that much as haven fans stoppped going on just to read tripe by town fans.

**** me I've changed my mind......you have to be Choccy  :(

Yes interesting to see that wonky If thats so .We don't mind them tweaking and trying things in games like this . Down the line you may need different formations and dimensions so common sense to try things and see what gives you most attacking edge and threat . Getting your most threatening players in the key positions , good to see people getting the stage to show what they can do in different positions and then we can judge who's best where and stick with that !!!

Yes interesting to see that wonky If thats so .We don't mind them tweaking and trying things in games like this . Down the line you may need different formations and dimensions so common sense to try things .

lupton on bench, with walne starting 2nd row.

looks like were finally going to see callum at half back with matty starting. connor at centre.

i thought callum was getting a rest. i would like to see what Matty and callum can do in the same team though.

I'd still be sticking with Connor there in the league and getting some continuity but here you can't argue with anything they do.

I thought we were going to see Miller at the back, Calderwood and Patrick on the wings with Morris and Mossop as the centres. Is Patrick not available or is Morris not playing or on the bench?

When Matty and Callum are both on the field together we definitely look a lot sharper and it's something I've wanted for several matches.    We've seen it in short glimpses, such as at the Rec when Callum scored under the posts, so if that is correct I'm looking forward to it.

Callum and Connor could easy be our halves partnership in the long run , one with a really good running game and one who could develop into a sharp organiser and with a good kicking game , particularly the bomb.

From all the suggestions, the team appears to be:

Back - Miller

Wings - Calderwood, Patrick

Centres - Connor, Mossop

Halfbacks - Forber, Phillips

Props - Thackray, Coward

Hooker - Mattinson

Second Row - Walne, Stack

Loose Forward - Olstrum

Subs - Lupton, Shackley, Leuluai, Robinson/Morris

I thought we were going to see Miller at the back, Calderwood and Patrick on the wings with Morris and Mossop as the centres. Is Patrick not available or is Morris not playing or on the bench?

connor and morris centres with calders and mossop on the wing. i assume jp is working.

Peter , Macgraff , Thacks / Shacks and big Red more than handy bench strength there . We've a good squad developing .

From all the suggestions, the team appears to be:

Back - Miller

Wings - Calderwood, Patrick

Centres - Connor, Mossop

Halfbacks - Forber, Phillips

Props - Thackray, Coward

Hooker - Mattinson

Second Row - Walne, Stack

Loose Forward - Olstrum

Subs - Lupton, Shackley, Leuluai, Robinson/Morris

miller,calders,connor,morris,mossop,phillips,forber,thacks,matty,coward,stack,walne,olstrum. subs luppy,shacks,leuluai and i think cotter

Thanks Wonky, Lupton is a really strong substitute, allowing various permutations.