Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazmeister

Workington Away (again)

93 posts in this topic

The result this weekend pretty much depends on whether we have Keinhorst and Singleton available for us.  If we dont its not the be all and end all but it makes it a bit tougher

Looking forward to seeing the new half back in action and as always, I love to watch Watson rip it up if the forwards ever decide to hand off the ball.

So Hunslet are saving their best players this weekend and sending up a second string team. Shame is that as I was gonna go but won't bother now.

I thought this could be our only chance of silverware this season but it seems it isn't as important than looking good on Premier Sports on Thursday.

So Hunslet are saving their best players this weekend and sending up a second string team. Shame is that as I was gonna go but won't bother now.

I thought this could be our only chance of silverware this season but it seems it isn't as important than looking good on Premier Sports on Thursday.

who you leaving out for tomorrow gaz ? or is this mind games

who you leaving out for tomorrow gaz ? or is this mind games

Guessing games lol

Is it not possible to name the team [squad] each week as the YP don't give it anymore?

No dual rag players bar one are playing. 5 first choice players not included to my knowledge.

I agree better team news would be better from Hunslet.

staying in the league is far more important than the NRC, I expect many teams will be resting players this weekend.

staying in the league is far more important than the NRC, I expect many teams will be resting players this weekend.

were resting a couple in dowes and carter with 1 dual reg coming in.

were resting a couple in dowes and carter with 1 dual reg coming in.

you're resting more than them but bringing in a fair good player from widnes.

you're resting more than them but bringing in a fair good player from widnes.

bringing in mcgraff leuliuai. also got acton and phillips out injured so our pack is a bit different to were used to. but yeah i thought it was a bit of mind games saying they were resting players, we know that theres 5 leeds players playing not 1

Hunslet could perm any 17 from this seasons squad.

The only game this season where we played all our own players (ie no dual reg ) was the cup game against Oldham which we won 36-12.

Perhaps the Hawks could publish their match squad the day before each game so that the supporters could make their own minds up about travelling to long distance games and spending £40 or so.

Rested players are. Leeds full back Watson and centre Keinhorst. Worrancy at wing. Singleton And Haughey at forward to name but a few.

i think he means Chisholm

yes i wish i had knew before sorting coach out

if we cant be arsed taking this game serious then why do we bother going

but shud have known only half coach going 2nd time

I actually meant Wayne pryce so not sure where worrancy came from. Lol too many beers

yes i wish i had knew before sorting coach out

if we cant be arsed taking this game serious then why do we bother going

but shud have known only half coach going 2nd time

Play dual reg, we should be playing our own players, play our own players where not taking the game serious, seems cant win either way.

Interesting that Workington are resting 3 of their key players and they have a longer recovery period than we do, it tells you where both sides priorities are and so they should be.

The money you made on the first Worky trip should cover this trip John

I dont class the lads going up there as second string at all Gaz they are Hunslet Hawks players same as all the rest they where signed up to do a job same as everyone else and they will give there all the same as everyone else who wears the shirt.

towns coach likes to play mind games prior to matches ie team info so wait and see what walks onto the field before believing anything thats typed.

Whoever walks out except one (Magraff Leuleuai) will be a Town player from a more than useful squad of mainly local players, so expect another tough game.

Whoever walks out except one (Magraff Leuleuai) will be a Town player from a more than useful squad of mainly local players, so expect another tough game.

As opposed to today's shaven 13 which has zero locals in apparently. How embarrassing.

I dont class the lads going up there as second string at all Gaz they are Hunslet Hawks players same as all the rest they where signed up to do a job same as everyone else and they will give there all the same as everyone else who wears the shirt.

Yes fair comment. I did mean not first choice, but you are correct. Lets give a good performance today. Whether this game is important or not I would like to get through the next round. The team are gonna click soon and cause some damage in that league. Lets start today.

just how many of your players turning out today are workington born and bred then dkw??

leave all this s**t over on your own forums lads its got sweet F A to do with Hunslet v Workington ok