Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazmeister

Workington Away (again)

93 posts in this topic

Well Gazmeister we keep saying the same thing about the town ,we are just waiting for them to click soon,just hope it is today,now if both click it will be a little corker yeah? had a good carc with one of your lads at the last match hope to see him again have a good journey up,

Hunslet team today (I think)

Bush

Chisholm

Clayton

Brickwood

Kain

Grimshaw

Ansell

Lewis

Hood

Haley

Watson

Oakes

March

Subs: Haigh, Yates, Menzies, Mapals

Well after the first ten mins......hunslet are in for a long afternoon if  they dont get the fingers out

sorry people but your team looked disinterested today. your number 6 was about the only positive performance for you. if it wasnt for town thinking we had the game won after 20 minutes then it could and should have been 50.

sorry people but your team looked disinterested today. your number 6 was about the only positive performance for you. if it wasnt for town thinking we had the game won after 20 minutes then it could and should have been 50.

yeah we were dominant but kept switching off and allowing hunslet back into the game. we should have been out of sight at HT

Info for huns fans....grimshaw went off unable to put weight on (i think) his right ankle.

ive heard grimmer may have fractured his ankle !!

ive heard grimmer may have fractured his ankle !!

Gutted Steve what next the lad must be jinxed

is it a broken col ? Have you heard yet ?

Steve hes on his way home then ill be taking him to Hospital for x-rays he says its swollen like a balloon and no way can he put any downward pressure on it hes on crutches but the Doc says it looked like a fracture to him soon as i find out i will post it mate thanks for the concern.He was playing well according to the worky lads gutted

were jinxed col, lets hope it isnt a break, i fear the worst if it is.

were jinxed col, lets hope it isnt a break, i fear the worst if it is.

its better to be broke than bad ligament damage,

Wishing Grimmer a speedy recovery, another blow for the lad and the club!

Steve hes on his way home then ill be taking him to Hospital for x-rays he says its swollen like a balloon and no way can he put any downward pressure on it hes on crutches but the Doc says it looked like a fracture to him soon as i find out i will post it mate thanks for the concern.He was playing well according to the worky lads gutted

he was your best player by a mile, looked sharp on the ball and was creating openings for you.

Shame for the lad . He did well today , was it Helliwell who played well the other week . Get them 2 together that's a handy pair just looking in from the outside . Sorry if I've got that wrong . All the best for Batley .

Gutted for your 6, your best player by a distance. Hope it's not as bad as it looks.

Gutted for your 6, your best player by a distance. Hope it's not as bad as it looks.

I agree and hopefully it isn't as bad as it seems.   I thought the second best for you was the prat in the yellow shirt who kept running on the field!!!   Does the coaching staff not have much confidence in your team when he has to come on with so many messages and coaching in play.

Best wishes to Danny Grimshaw and I hope the injury isn't a serious one. He had a rotten 2012 and he deserves better luck this season. I was most impressed by his skills today, a very talented standoff. Also impressive was your young prop Andrew Yates, whenever he came on he made a big impact. Good luck against Batley. Looking forward to coming to your ground for the league return.

hope it isn't a fracture. the lad had very good game.

I agree and hopefully it isn't as bad as it seems.   I thought the second best for you was the prat in the yellow shirt who kept running on the field!!!   Does the coaching staff not have much confidence in your team when he has to come on with so many messages and coaching in play.

He was just Mr Eaton's flunkey, i sat just behind Mr Eaton and he shouted that loud into his radio, whilst looking directly at the yellow shirt i was sure the lads on the field could hear him to, so no need really for Mr Yellow shirt, thought that Mr Eatons performance was worth the admission price alone, now, not knocking the blokes passion but.................... ;) times and places.... ;)

Typical. Grimmer shows some form then gets injured heres wishing him a speedy recovery

I bet the trainer in the yellow shirt is still wearing it, it looked that tight god knows how he was gonna get it off! It defo didn't flatter him, tell him black hides any extra heft much better than yellow. You'd think with all that running about he was doing he'd be able to get that fat off his gut easy

No break, just severe ligament damage for Grimmer, looks like his season is over  :(

No break, just severe ligament damage for Grimmer, looks like his season is over :(

he'd have been back quicker if it was broke. Bad injury that

No break, just severe ligament damage for Grimmer, looks like his season is over :(

he'd have been back quicker if it was broke. Bad injury that