Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

allaboutbatley

Poster for next home game

12 posts in this topic

Ok after reading on another topic about us getting some posters for people to print out and put up where we can i knocked up a simple one to start with. Its only a first attempt but its better than nothing. Looking forward to seeing some of these around!

http://www.allaboutbatley.co.uk/bulldogs/posters/Batley-Dewsbury-2013.jpg

Let me know what you think?

Well done, great effort. If it helps I will print some off at work and leave them at the club if anyone wants to pick any up . Will be there from Tuesday. Well done again.

Putting one in my car!

Well done, great effort. If it helps I will print some off at work and leave them at the club if anyone wants to pick any up . Will be there from Tuesday. Well done again.

There will be 50 x A4 posters at the club tomorrow, not sure of time as work does get in the way!!. Please feel free to take one/some and I will do some more if necessary.

I've printed a few already but I'm working in Liverpool so not had chance to put them anywhere.

Any idea when the billboard at the bottom of Field Hill is going up advertising the game? wasnt there as of this morning, would have thought it would be up by now.

Will be put up when the volunteers put the boards up, probably went up this morning.