Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juliancaine

Adrian morley

71 posts in this topic

As he did not turn out for Wire tonight then Mozza is a dead cert for Sunday. Should be worth the entrance money!

Ben Harrison didn't play either.

According to the Warrington Guardian Adrian Morley will play tomorrow.

Now confirmed on Warrington Website

Things are quitening down. I was expecting another 100 posts about this

I think you're getting paranoid now mark.    ;)

The MEN reported it as a Championship fixture. Excellent reporting, as usual.

Things are quitening down. I was expecting another 100 posts about this

Ok then il start,absolute joke!!

How sad, it takes so long for "Swinton" to decide Their Team. Jesus Christ! Just call it a day and let people get on with their lives!

How about, "Salford fan who thinks Swinton is Warrington's "A" team uses Lions' game for training session."

The MEN reported it as a Championship fixture. Excellent reporting, as usual.

Slightly differently, the BBC Red Button service calls it the Championship Cup

How about, "Salford fan who thinks Swinton is Warrington's "A" team uses Lions' game for training session."

. That just about sums up how it is! How sad for a club that has achieved so much in the game and has such a glorious history.

I apologize for my last post. I was feeling emotional after a few beers last night. I actually have no axe to grind with the Swinton club and I have many friends who follow the club. I spent many happy Sunday afternoons at Station road. This will almost certainly be my last season of watching Rugby League. After 40 years the game I loved has gone. It has been ruined by the RFL and the Super Greed clubs. I like to travel and visit new places. In that respect Rugby Union is starting to appeal to me now. Best wishes to Swinton RLFC, after today of course. I hope you get your new ground but nobody is going to help you. You are not one of the "IN" clubs.

They can never take our history away from us.

Playing Adrian Morley on Sunday won't change anything we've achieved.

I'll be glad when the season is over

Slightly differently, the BBC Red Button service calls it the Championship Cup

Ah yes, the classic Championship Cup. It's more accurate than the Championship, but I doubt the sponsors would be happy.

After 40 years the game I loved has gone. It has been ruined by the RFL and the Super Greed clubs

Totally agree with above views. The RFL should be dragged out at dawn and shot, every last one of them. That way at least they would have finally achieved something worthwhile.

He did nowt anyway. Our younger props were much better.

Soon be time to hang his boots up. He turned 36 a week or so ago, it's all downhill now.

:onthequiet:  :P  :shout:  :rtfm:

Totally agree with above views. The RFL should be dragged out at dawn and shot, every last one of them. That way at least they would have finally achieved something.worthwhile.

. I agree! What's happened with Swinton Lions this season has killed my love for the sport.I will still attend one or two games as I've made some good friends following the club over the years,I feel betrayed! And extremely angry with those individuals who I believe to be responsible.

Who do you reckon is responsible duffymoon my votes in order of blame go to 1, RFL, 2, Murdoch/sky, 3, superleague clubs, 4, swinton lions past owners poor management ie Malcolm white and co, 5, current swinton lions owners, 6, Salford council for the lack of backing to both professional rl teams in the locality. 7, aussie has beens coming over for an easy payday at the expense of young local talent, 8, and last but by no means least the current rules on DR and promotion and relegation from superleague, its killing the game as we know it.

Mozza was top tackler today according to Mr Stats