Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shun

Results 18/05/13

27 posts in this topic

Millom 12-24 Hunslet warriors 

Castleford panthers 4-56 Askam

Woolston 48 Hindley 12

Mark Laing refereed the game and was excellent for both sides

Final score Oulton 17 East Leeds 22 score incorrect on website East Leeds 13-0 down at half time Oulton kicked three drop goals in game including one before half time when East Leeds had only twelve men on pitch and several minutes still to go before the end of the half. Oulton did not seem confident even when 12-0 up. Overhaul a very competetive and enjoyable game to watch apart from a few dubious decisions for both teams. Fancy four Leeds teams pulling clear and competing between them for the top three spots at end of season.  

Woolston 48 Hindley 12

Mark Laing refereed the game and was excellent for both sides

Was the game played in Cumbria?

Bradford Dudley hill 34 - wigan st Jude's 10.

Score probably didn't reflect the game as it was closer than the score suggests but a lot of credit must go to Dudley hills defence which was very good! Jude's missing 8 players who would start in the 17 and as everyone knows in the national conference to be successful it's all about having abit of luck with Injuries and maintaining your strongest team. Credit again though to Dudley hill who very much deserved their win yesterday!

St Pats 14 4 Skirlaugh

A game played in very slippery conditions for both sides with a couple of kicks proving to be the undoing of the Skirlaugh defence, St Pats were the better side on the day and no complaints there, however the ref played an eternity in the second half lasting 57 minutes! I wanted to be put out of my misery long before then!

That myton win shocked me but well done, wests will be kicking themselves after leading lie they was.

Massive game next week east v west!! Biggest amateur derby??? Debate ha

Massive game next week east v west!! Biggest amateur derby??? Debate ha

I 2nd tht rollman

I doubt Easts can afford to give Wests a twelve points in ten minutes start like they did Dockers.

We did leave it in warm up a bit!! If we play for 80 next week we won't go far wrong!

I think East Leeds are the strongest of all the Leeds based teams, followed by Warrior, Oulton the Milford.

Final score Oulton 17 East Leeds 22 score incorrect on website East Leeds 13-0 down at half time Oulton kicked three drop goals in game including one before half time when East Leeds had only twelve men on pitch and several minutes still to go before the end of the half. Oulton did not seem confident even when 12-0 up. Overhaul a very competetive and enjoyable game to watch apart from a few dubious decisions for both teams. Fancy four Leeds teams pulling clear and competing between them for the top three spots at end of season.  

We did leave it in warm up a bit!! If we play for 80 next week we won't go far wrong!

I certainly hope so rollmop.

Good game at Siddal ,v tight 1st half with Miners 8-4 in front at the break,Siddal came strong in the 2nd half with 3 tries in 5 mins and pulled away as the game went on.referee played an incredible 12 mins injury time...all in all a top game with Miners contributing to the spectacle.

Was the game played in Cumbria?

no why? If a referee deserves credit then I will say so.

It isn't fair on Mark if he is given Cumbrian games to ref all the time is it?

Very approachable and honest referee

Very approachable and honest referee

Agreed, except when he is reffing his mates at Egremont