Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MR51CUK

400 kids introduced to Rugby League

22 posts in this topic

North Wales Crusaders in partnership with the council and local business' ran a coaching day attended by 400 children. All from local schools many of them had never played league before.

Nothing like this ever happened when the super league team were in Wrexham!!

The club is being run so much better and the initiatives that Crusaders keep setting up are fantastic in my opinion.

'Crusaders TV' have made a video about Friday too here's a link

The only good news I want is a Cardiff champ 1 team playing out of the arms park!

Suddenly I feel a bit less brassed offf with the miserable small mindedness of aspects of rugby league culture

Brilliant

Well done

There's some big news coming soon from South Wales....

That isn't nice! Positive? Any hints?

Suddenly I feel a bit less brassed offf with the miserable small mindedness of aspects of rugby league culture

Brilliant

Well done

Where I live RL seems to be getting inclusive and united again now licensing is being removed

Where I live RL seems to be getting inclusive and united again now licensing is being removed

the last time I looked licensing was still in place

Rugby League is and always has been inclusive.

I'm really looking forward to what has been hinted about earlier on the thread about developments in South Wales very exciting.

Forgot to mention 'well done' to the Crusaders in my initial post - great effort!

That isn't nice! Positive? Any hints?

Apart from the fact that its very positive not at liberty to say further mate. Sorry you'll just have to wait.

Apart from the fact that its very positive not at liberty to say further mate. Sorry you'll just have to wait.

It was worth a try!! Look forward to hearing the news.

Great stuff,the more kids playing RL, the better off our game will be.

Well done to all involved! :)

Great stuff,the more kids playing RL, the better off our game will be.

Give over mate, Garry Schofield says kids in West Yorkshire are naturally better at RL so forget it. Its a waste of money and time trying to pretend anyone outside one or two selected areas can play the game.

Give over mate, Garry Schofield says kids in West Yorkshire are naturally better at RL so forget it. Its a waste of money and time trying to pretend anyone outside one or two selected areas can play the game.

Schofields a clown,always has been,always will be.

Great news from North Wales. As a South Walian I am envious. I applaud the work being done by all in Wrexham. I have visited Wrexham to see the Crusaders and will be there for the World Cup.

Schofields a clown,always has been,always will be.

Yes but GS can say something like this on twitter and he will be supported by messages like 'Well said Garry, you should be running the RFL'. Plenty of RL fans seem to genuinely share this view.

Yes but GS can say something like this on twitter and he will be supported by messages like 'Well said Garry, you should be running the RFL'. Plenty of RL fans seem to genuinely share this view.

How about we let Schofield play a hybrid game where you have to wear a flat cap and only he and his mates can play and leave everyone who's trying to improve and expand the game to it!

How about we let Schofield play a hybrid game where you have to wear a flat cap and only he and his mates can play and leave everyone who's trying to improve and expand the game to it!

If only.