Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PETES' LADS' BRUV

Bulldogs v Keighley latest score

44 posts in this topic

FT 38-18 Rams at home next??

Save that till the final. Mind you, a day out in Halifax doesn't sound quite the same does it?

I hope it's Batley and Dewsbury in the final

Me too. Batley Dewsbury final would be great!

Avoid leigh and sheff and i will be happy :-)

I reckon we cannot ask for anything better than a home draw.

Thanks Micky.Really enjoyed that clip.Looks like a great team spirit amongst the Dogs.

Tom Hemingway's try was class. I think Tom should be taking the kicks at goal.

We played well today considering we had 6 players out (Greenwood, Campbell, Davies, Maun, Mennell, and Rowe). I thought the ref was very one sided towards keighley but we didn't help ourselves either. Liam Walmsley had a good game and has improved greatly over the last few games (stood out against fev).

I think we need to draw Sheffield at home!!

Seriously I don't think any other team left in the draw will beat them and I would prefer to have them up at the Mount rather than away or in the final. I know we ' never' beat them but a home tie would be our best chance and remember the quarter final in 2010- probably the last time we actually beat them! A repeat of that would be just the job.

I think we need to draw Sheffield at home!!

Seriously I don't think any other team left in the draw will beat them and I would prefer to have them up at the Mount rather than away or in the final. I know we ' never' beat them but a home tie would be our best chance and remember the quarter final in 2010- probably the last time we actually beat them! A repeat of that would be just the job.

Anyone at home would be good. Though I reckon on current form, Leigh might beat Sheffield.

Leigh and Sheffield are the form teams in the championship right now. I'd prefer them to meet each other in the next round :).

Tom Hemingway's try was class. I think Tom should be taking the kicks at goal.

We played well today considering we had 6 players out (Greenwood, Campbell, Davies, Maun, Mennell, and Rowe). I thought the ref was very one sided towards keighley but we didn't help ourselves either. Liam Walmsley had a good game and has improved greatly over the last few games (stood out against fev).

Of the list of players you mention only Greenwood, Mennel and Campbell were out injured or ill, the rest were not picked in the squad.

Of the list of players you mention only Greenwood, Mennel and Campbell were out injured or ill, the rest were not picked in the squad.

Squad rotation?

Yeah anyone at home saving dewsbury for the final