Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marshy1

Watto's Raffle

7 posts in this topic

Just a quick thank you to all the Fans at yesterdays game who purchased raffle tickets for Ian's testimonial yesterday I am pleased to report that we took £439.19p and that the Shirt was claimed this morning by a Mr Stuart Thomas, a Crusaders fan our own Sarah Trace winning third prize.
All your efforts have been greatly appreciated throughout Ian's testimonial year.

Me too. If nobody claims it and the Cru fan would like the Wales shirt, I'll put a bid on it!

Stuart was half way back to Wrexham when he realised he had the winning ticket. If you have not made arrangements to get his prize to him, I have spoken to him and told him that I could pick it up for him from Swinton's offices as I live in Eccles. I will be at Crusaders .v. Gloucestershire a week on Sunday.

Thanks for that offer Celtic but I made contact with Stuart this morning and to the best of my knowledge Ian Watson will deliver it personally as he has family in Wrexham.

Thanks for that offer Celtic but I made contact with Stuart this morning and to the best of my knowledge Ian Watson will deliver it personally as he has family in Wrexham.