Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

25/05/13 - Hull FC v Hull Kingston Rovers - KO 16:30

Who will win?   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

205 posts in this topic

well we agree on one of the two things mate  :tongue: ooooh hang on I've only gone and done it again I am a prat and a sad individual for having a bit of banter on here apparently ! :ph34r:

I realised what you were getting at. Sometimes things posted on forums can be taken the wrong way when for all intents and purposes it was just a joke.

I honestly don't know what the RFL should do now. I'm not bothered about whether ourselves or Hull benefited from these types of errors, just that they happened in the first place. I am certain not everything Hudgell says or believes reaches the media so people can only take what they read of face value and base their opinion on that.

Personally, I just want to see us learn from it and ensure every effort is made so that it doesn't happen again.

Other than that, I'm out of the discussion.

I realised what you were getting at. Sometimes things posted on forums can be taken the wrong way when for all intents and purposes it was just a joke.

I honestly don't know what the RFL should do now. I'm not bothered about whether ourselves or Hull benefited from these types of errors, just that they happened in the first place. I am certain not everything Hudgell says or believes reaches the media so people can only take what they read of face value and base their opinion on that.

Personally, I just want to see us learn from it and ensure every effort is made so that it doesn't happen again.

Other than that, I'm out of the discussion.

I will be honest with you I've watched it a few times and I cannot believe it myself the only thing I am struggling to find is the runner that he supposedly got mixed up with

at 51 sec he slows it right down and both players on the halfway line are clearly offside - its impossible for an amatuer to be tracking the wrong man never mind a refs instructor - im sorry but there is no excuse whatsoever

its either rubbish he is spouting to cover up his real reason or its incompetence of the highest level .

either one its totally unacceptable

What's the real reason then

What's the real reason then

havent got a clue mate - only ganson can answer that one 

but if are expected to accept his excuse of tracking the wrong player we have to accept that a mistake of that magnitude is incompetence of the highest order and he is is not fit for the job 

after it was seen on the big screen even the players went back to the middle for the expected penalty

after it was seen on the big screen even the players went back to the middle for the expected penalty

or the re-start after the conversion!