Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

26/05/13 - Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors - KO 19:30

Who will win?   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Wigan Warriors
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

124 posts in this topic

Suggests to me Singo's getting a game. Im hopeful too as we lacked some young legs on Monday.

I'd like to see,

Hardaker

Vickery

Watkins

Moon

Hall

Sinfield

McGuire

Leuluai

McShane

Bailey

Jones-Buchanan

Achurch

Sutcliffe

Delaney

Kirke

Clarkson

Singleton

But I agree... Wigan by 20 the way we have struggled to get the ball out wide since half time against the Bulls at Odsal.

Wigan running hot (against lower clubs), Leeds struggling mid season (not for the first time), Leeds have a knack of doing Wigan recently. Don't bet on this being too predictable.

If Wigan win it will be because Leeds legs give in and not their heart or skill.

Will be great to see Singleton play, always seems to get in the squad but never a game. Earned rave reviews a couple of years ago playing for England academy got a squad number and then he just seemed to not play. Hopefully Leeds have developed him well and it'll be great to see him get a game.

I've just got a feeling Leeds will win and I don't know why. It won't be a walk over for Wigan I'm fairly sure of that but I just keep thinking the rhinos will win.

There's myself (neutral) and I'm going with a Rhinos and a Wigan fan so hopefully for a 24 all draw with a last minute Singleton try.

Leeds to win by a small margin - on the back of some dubious refereeing decisions late in the game - as usual.

It will be hard to know who will get more help from the ref between Wigan and Leeds, that is true...I'll say Wigan will have all their technical infringements ignored and Leeds all their foul play

It will be hard to know who will get more help from the ref between Wigan and Leeds, that is true...I'll say Wigan will have all their technical infringements ignored and Leeds all their foul play

You jest. It's not a bad one though.

Referee: R Silverwood

Touch Judge: T Roby

Touch Judge: G Stokes

Reserve: G Jones

Match Commissioner: K Leyland

Video Ref: S Ganson

Time Keeper: L Fairbank

:O

What's going on with the kits, surely Leeds should be in blue as this clashes with the Wigan shirt.

Anyone just notice Bailey blatantly elbow Logan Tomkins in the head at the play the ball?