Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

class of 63

Dewsbury away

I will assume he was carrying a knock today then and see how he goes against Batley next week!

Ha ha. A bit unfair given the whole team was appalling today. Not his finest hour but at least he tried something !

There were some anonymous performances today which for me is far worse.

At least you and I gave him some encouragement Mark. There was an awful stoney silence when he walked off. He had a mare but as you say, he tried something!

Ha ha. A bit unfair given the whole team was appalling today. Not his finest hour but at least he tried something !

There were some anonymous performances today which for me is far worse.

Simply trying things wont keep us in this division. I agree we were appalling today, however sadly for Harvey he plays in a key position, so when he doesnt perform its going to hurt our performance massively. 

I agree he didn't perform. But intercepted passes are a massive gamble for the defending team he could have gone from zero to hero had a couple of those passes missed Worrincy

Harvey didn't lose us the game yesterday nor did dual registration or not building Agecroft. 1 to 17 played terribly. We noticed Harvey more simply because he was in that pivotal position. He had three of the four three quarters floating through that game.

However I do clearly accept he played badly. .so splitting hairs on whether thats playing badly or playing badly isn't a point of argument from me.