Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johnoco

London Machete Attack

277 posts in this topic

Religion of peace again. Thank God, they didn't have guns or bombs.

Reports are saying they did have at least one firearm.

Yes, apparently tried to fire it at the police but was shot first.

Its took over 3hours for the media to admit its islamic terrorist related! What's the betting its islamic immigrants that have been fed and watered in this country, living of the taxes of the infidel? My heart goes out to the victims family!

Its took over 3hours for the media to admit its islamic terrorist related! What's the betting its islamic immigrants that have been fed and watered in this country, living of the taxes of the infidel? My heart goes out to the victims family! Why they aren't shot dead is beyond me? Don't the police aim for the center of mass anymore? No doubt our infidel NHS will spend a fortune healing them, our Prisons guarding an catering to everyone of their halal requirements, and then the Barristers will make a fortune on legal aid!

Its took over 3hours for the media to admit its islamic terrorist related! What's the betting its islamic immigrants that have been fed and watered in this country, living of the taxes of the infidel? My heart goes out to the victims family!

Nice of you to make wild-assed assumptions based on what you've heard on telly.  The Daily Mail forums are that way ----->

Yes the media should take the initial word from someone talking about 'feds' and 'brudas' and report it without checking a few facts....

All you Guardinistas can't live with the truth! Our country has an enemy within! We have clothed, fed and housed them! This will not be the last attack!

All you Guardinistas can't live with the truth! Our country has an enemy within! We have clothed, fed and housed them! This will not be the last attack!

am I the only one on here who feels you are almost relishing this?

Our country will always have enemies within.  That's been the case since year dot.  And there will be many more attacks by god knows whichever group.  No one in denying this or deluded to think it would stop if we 'kicked them all out' or banned islam...

Oh go away.

Said as a former soldier who trained at the barracks next to the attack.

Don't talk wet! A British Soldier has been brutally murdered on the streets of our capital! We are at war with Islam! I've known it for some time, many of you lot need to wake up and get off your collective liberal high horses!

My thoughts and prayers are for the family of the murdered soldier.

I don't see how these rants are any different to what the Taliban et al post online.

I don't see how these rants are any different to what the Taliban et al post online.

Yep.

Heard the statement of one of the murderers on telly.  English, not foreign accent.

Oh go away.

Said as a former soldier who trained at the barracks next to the attack.

Trained? Did you actually go anywhere and do ewt?

Scarily calm.

Also watch the lady with shopping trolley in background.  Surreal.

Yes.  Where is none of your business.

My son did, he had part of his foot blown off in Afghanistan and I still don't want any part of  "vengeance" and neither does he.

Yep.

Heard the statement of one of the murderers on telly. English, not foreign accent.

English? English men don't mutilate off duty soldiers with machetes and meat cleavers screaming "allah akbar"!! Jesus was born on a stable! Doesn't make him a horse!!

English? English men don't mutilate off duty soldiers with machetes and meat cleavers screaming "allah akbar"!! Jesus was born on a stable! Doesn't make him a horse!!

I'm now convinced you're a troll.

One just did... idiot.

Africans born in England are English, I'm quite sure.

I just noticed that this attack was probably no more than 200 yards from the IRA bombing in 1974.

I'm not really knowledgable of Woolwich, but could this spark another bout of rioting?