Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johnoco

London Machete Attack

277 posts in this topic

I'm going to have that on a t-shirt.

But, honestly, if you're going to say sizeable or words to that effect you should have *some* basis for it.

I can bring up a list of mosques known to have "issues".

I'm going to have that on a t-shirt.

I bet a sizeable number would buy one, will they come in vast majority, considerable & unrepresentitive minority ?

I bet a sizeable number would buy one, will they come in vast majority, considerable & unrepresentitive minority ?

:onthequiet:

I can bring up a list of mosques known to have "issues".

Oh go on, then.  Current ones, mind.

Oh go on, then. Current ones, mind.

Yes, and can we have the name of the relevant Imam and size of the congregation.

That would help, but only if it can be analysed against the total number of mosques, and the size of the congregations.

Without that, you are just blowing out hot air.

There are @ 1,500 Mosques in the country right now.

Over 80 now in Bradford (87?)

More than 150 churches apparently.

That's nudging 250 instances of sky fairy worship before we even get on to yer Hindus, yer Sikhs and yer Jewishers.

And not one, not one, temple to the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

That would help, but only if it can be analysed against the total number of mosques, and the size of the congregations.

Without that, you are just blowing out hot air.

Would you like inside leg measurements as well or will jacket size suffice?

:D  Probably the same "spelling mistakes" that

made then?
Try the musical version:

Good move but what's it go to do with Setanu? It seems to me that some Christian religions see militant radical terrorist Islamists as an opportunity to bang the drum for christianity, poking their noses in where they may well not be wanted.

He was making the tea! And, to be fair, the Christians offering their moral support were invited. They were expecting many more from the EDL and wanted the moral support of their friends.

one of them was in court today holding the Koran,

its human rights gone mad! he wasn't shot holding the Koran so he has obviously requested it during the lead up to his appearance, the issue must have been discussed and agreed by lawyers police etc - fikkin crazy!

its human rights gone mad! he wasn't shot holding the Koran so he has obviously requested it during the lead up to his appearance, the issue must have been discussed and agreed by lawyers police etc - fikkin crazy!

I don't see the point in him having it myself as British law is the only reference source required in court. However, I don't see it causing a real issue unless he starts spouting stuff and referring to it during what should hopefully be a short trial with the key thrown away once they are both proven guilty.

Good god!!! He could have blown the court up with that koran, what's the system coming to?

Good god!!! He could have blown the court up with that koran, what's the system coming to?

Other Heavy Metal publications are available.

Before you give evidence in court, you traditionally had (have?) to swear on the bible that you will tell the truth, or else swear a civil oath  that you will tell the truth. Presumably, this person was only willing to swear on the Koran, which is probably in order under Human Rights legislation.

Before you give evidence in court, you traditionally had (have?) to swear on the bible that you will tell the truth, or else swear a civil oath  that you will tell the truth. Presumably, this person was only willing to swear on the Koran, which is probably in order under Human Rights legislation.

You can swear on the bible, koran, talmud whatever, if you're an atheist you can make anaffirmation, this has been the case for many years and has nowt to do with "human rights legislation"

Not sure if you are being serious or not. What's wrong with him having access to a Koran?

Would a Klingon defendant get to hold the Captians Log?

Would a Klingon defendant get to hold the Captians Log?

keep it clean!!  :jester: