Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kenilworth Tiger

Rangi magic

42 posts in this topic

Widdop would never do this.

If we have Sinfield at 6, we need a creative 7 alongside him and Chase provides the unpredictability that could prove the difference, I dont think Widdop would.

Widdop would never do this.

If we have Sinfield at 6, we need a creative 7 alongside him and Chase provides the unpredictability that could prove the difference, I dont think Widdop would.

How about not having the ordinary Sinfield at 6?

Thats brilliant to watch, every single defender never had a clue what had just happened, we need more players doing the unpredictable like that.

But Its unsurprising to see some RL fans look at a piece of skill like that and instantly find a negative in it, its quite sad that its so predictable. 

Now I wouldn't normally post stuff like this as it just invites the "Rangi should never play for England" comments but just look at this!

Pure genius

It took me about five viewings to work out what he'd done.

He shouldn't play for England though, as he's not English.

Given that suspended sentence that he has for GBH in Australia I'd be amazed if he had been able to get UK citizenship.   Which means you're right, he shouldn't be playing for England.    His ability to do fantastic, off the cuff things on a rugby field is irrelevant.

How about not having the ordinary Sinfield at 6?

I think we all know your opinion on him by now .

Yes I'm a lone voice aren't I?

you're not alone in that opinion Larry,

Just to be clear, without the momentum rule that would have been a penalty for a deliberate forward pass!

Excellent play.

I once saw Steve Ella do something similar for Wigan.

I saw that too Hannibal.

Tane Manihera used to do those kinds of tricks on a regular basis, without a doubt the best ball handler I've ever seen on a rugby field.

I saw that too Hannibal.

Hannibal? Are you getting confused? Franksy is a Leigh fan, the fact that every post is about Wigan and that Franksy has exactly the same views (written in the same style) is pure coincidence.

Just to be clear, without the momentum rule that would have been a penalty for a deliberate forward pass!Excellent play.

????

What happened after the clip? I hope he wasn't just bundled into touch by the covering payer!

rangi beat the full back after this clip then passed the ball to clark who was tackled then the hooter went I think.

rangi beat the full back after this clip then passed the ball to clark who was tackled then the hooter went I think.

Ahh right ok, I didn't have sound so I wasn't sure what Brian and Phil tackled about, I didn't remember seeing a game clock either. A quick reminder from the highlights will tell me if it was the half-time or full-time hooter.

Hannibal? Are you getting confused? Franksy is a Leigh fan, the fact that every post is about Wigan and that Franksy has exactly the same views (written in the same style) is pure coincidence.

Oops, I did not realise that, sorry Franksy, no offense intended mate.