Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RLRatings

World Cup tickets offer

10 posts in this topic

Thank you for posting this, just snapped up two tickets at a bargain price of £20.13.

The RFL down here in London offering all amateur clubs the half price ticket deal.. gonna have to snap these up!

Great promotion but is that the e-mail that was sent? They could have proof-read it first, Jesus.

Great offer. Just got a couple of pretty good seats. Nice one

Great promotion but is that the e-mail that was sent? They could have proof-read it first, Jesus.

I believed that Wembley was one of the best stadiums in the world. However, it's definitely the world's best satdium.

I believed that Wembley was one of the best stadiums in the world. However, it's definitely the world's best satdium.

"The game will go down in Rugby League history as the four qualifying nations compete to be win a place in the world class Rugby League World Cup Final taking place at Old Trafford, Manchester on 30th November 2013."

Sounds like something Martin Offiah would come out with when he used to try and summarize the SL matches on Sky Sports News.

Isn't this going to p*** off people who've already paid for full-price tickets?

I've bought 4 and err no, I was happy to pay the price I paid and can't wait for the action