Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stevens

GB v Home Nations

WHICH SHOULD THE 4 HOME UNION ENTER INTERNATIONAL RUGBY LEAGUE AS, AS ONE I.E GB OR AS 4 ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES and Ireland?   21 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH SHOULD THE 4 HOME UNION ENTER INTERNATIONAL RUGBY LEAGUE AS, AS ONE I.E GB OR AS 4 ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES AND Ireland?

• Great Britain
    • As England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

WHICH SHOULD THE 4 HOME UNION ENTER INTERNATIONAL RUGBY LEAGUE AS, AS ONE I.E GB OR AS 4 ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES AND Ireland?

Both, depending on the competition concerned.

The problem with entering each Country as a stand alone is that currently only England are in position to challenge the top tier teams.

What about an option being England V Celtic Pride (Ireland, Scotland & Wales)....

This could be an extra fixture in which a GB team is chosen from or as a team on its on to go forward if GB is to be split up....

The problem with entering each Country as a stand alone is that currently only England are in position to challenge the top tier teams.

What about an option being England V Celtic Pride (Ireland, Scotland & Wales)....

This could be an extra fixture in which a GB team is chosen from or as a team on its on to go forward if GB is to be split up....

How many non Englishmen would be selected in a GB team?