Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

allroughyed

Widnes Vikings

9 posts in this topic

Yesterday, about 11 am, rang the 0151 number on the Widnes Vikings website, it rang a few times, then went to answer machine , with the following message " This is the Tesco mobile answering service "

After I had stopped laughing, I can't help wondering what sort of communications system the Vikings are using.

The Widnes club shop is situated in the huge new Tescos in the town. Not that surprising really.

Yesterday, about 11 am, rang the 0151 number on the Widnes Vikings website, it rang a few times, then went to answer machine , with the following message " This is the Tesco mobile answering service "

After I had stopped laughing, I can't help wondering what sort of communications system the Vikings are using.

You must have dialled the number for the Club shop (0151 422 8383) which as Maximus Decimus says above is in a huge new Tesco and not the number for Widnes Vikings (0151 495 2500).  The number for the Club shop is on the part of the website which clearly refers to the shop.

Why would an Oldham fan be phoning the Vikings shop?

After unreserved ticket for tomorrow. Some SL Clubs were doing the Discount deal with Season Tickets from C1 clubs. Salford had sold out.