Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

donny donny

New England Shirt

300 posts in this topic

I think I recall that, although several players have been painted over, it was to improve the composition of the finished picture, rather than something sinister.

here is the answer. you may need to wash out your browser afterwards though ;)

http://www.rfu.com/twickenhamstadium/worldrugbymuseum/rugbyhistory/ghostinpainting

Anyone seen the latest teaser for the England kit today? It's not giving much away but looks like a thin collar with red trim. I've got a bad feeling its going to be bland, unlike the one above from Sigimundoo

the latest pic is on an RFL/England mailout, but not on their website yet.. its just a white collar with England written inside the back of the collar, in red.

Why have the French ditched royal blue? The French flag isn't navy blue, white and red.

It doesn't naturally follow that flag = team colours.

Which colours do we expect an Italian national team to play in? Netherlands? Or Australia? New Zealand?

Available for preorder

@RLWC2013: The new England shirt will be revealed on Oct 1. But you can pre-order it now and save £5 at http://t.co/uX5P7zOmkE http://t.co/SZILbQCegb

Hmm... a white shirt with a big red question mark on it. Daring. :P

it was a photo from the WC launch two years ago.

Three years ago. England's current shirt was worn in 2011.

Initially slightly underwhelmed from the website photo... Thought we had a chance to make a bit of a statement with a real nice classic looking RL shirt, but instead we've just rehashed the shirt from the last world cup and changed some colour for some line detail..

That being said in the video below you cant see too much of the cross detail when its being worn.. and am already starting to warm to it

Think it looks pretty smart when seen with the white shorts and white socks.

Have to admit, it looks a lot better on the players than just as a picture.

I quite like it

Have to admit, it looks a lot better on the players than just as a picture.

I quite like it

As you say, looks heaps better worn than not.

I like it, clean, simple, classy. 

I also think the training kit looks pretty nice too.

Initially slightly underwhelmed from the website photo... Thought we had a chance to make a bit of a statement with a real nice classic looking RL shirt, but instead we've just rehashed the shirt from the last world cup and changed some colour for some line detail..

That being said in the video below you cant see too much of the cross detail when its being worn.. and am already starting to warm to it

Think it looks pretty smart when seen with the white shorts and white socks.

So we can assume that Sinfield, Hall and Hock are in the squad then..