Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EQUALIZER

FALLEN HEROE

Whilst i respect individuals needs to acknowledge Lee's passing, this is a rugby forum and has nothing to do with the crazy F**ked up actions of some misguided individuals.

Sometimes there aint words that can sum up

an event...this is one

thats why there is no replies

Spot on coolie - there is nothing that could be said that wouldn't engender anger as well as sorrow. Awful times we live in at the moment, but one of the few things we cling onto is hope for a better future.  

On behalf of the Dewsbury Rams supporters I made a visit to the memorial stone on the long causeway yesterday to pay our repects to Drummer Lee Rigby.

"Ode of Remembrance"

They went with songs to the battle, they were young. Straight of limb, true of eyes, steady and aglow. They were staunch to the end against odds uncounted, They fell with their faces to the foe. They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.

8878086120_28d0078c9b_z.jpg

On behalf of the Dewsbury Rams supporters I made a visit to the memorial stone on the long causeway yesterday to pay our repects to Drummer Lee Rigby.

"Ode of Remembrance"

They went with songs to the battle, they were young. Straight of limb, true of eyes, steady and aglow. They were staunch to the end against odds uncounted, They fell with their faces to the foe. They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.

BRILLIANT ROGER PROUD TO BE A RAMS FAN.

8878086120_28d0078c9b_z.jpg