Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trig

doncaster at home again

41 posts in this topic

So here we go again,an a must win game this time to stay in this league ,are we gunna come out fighting or are we going to let them beat us again .

Has gt shaken things up.

I believe we'll hammer them

How much did you win on Sunday?

Hope you're right as its about time we got back to winning ways, the last few performances will see us in Championship one next season.

That's the worrying thing ,3 /4 games ago we were in a good position playing some good rugby then with a flip of a coin all going wrong .

Looking at games to come lots of points up for grabs if we can get some passion and consistancey going.

This a start of a very important point in the season. Our next 4 home games are vital. All teams around us

How much did you win on Sunday?

I won a fortune in friendship and goodwill but rugby league was the real winner.

Simple for me, stick to doing the basics right, put bodies on the line & most important of

all, out 'en-thuse' Donny.

Suppose we are going to be struggling for backs this week, could do with Fordy fit as it

sounds like others such as Latus etc won't be back yet.

Times like this we could have done with big jack s and James Haynes still with us.

I won a fortune in friendship and goodwill but rugby league was the real winner.

Good, did we get the three points?

we won the league mate.

Excellent, when's the open top bus parade and civic reception?

Oh great bearer of good news Gav

I'll have some more as soon as I get the go-ahead... Especially for the young'uns!

:D

I'll have some more as soon as I get the go-ahead... Especially for the young'uns!

:D

Can't believe that the Doncaster lad from One Direction is coming on Sunday. Not a fan myself but fair play to whoever sorted that out. Should put a few on the crowd to see him at half time.

No idea who might be fit but time for a bit of discussion...

Tom Carr

Jack Briscoe

Dean Hadley

James Ford

Dougie Flockhart/George Elliott

Simon Brown

Ben Johnston

Adam Sullivan

Jack Lee

Luke Stenchion

Sam Scott

Ed Smith

Kris Brining

Craig Potter

Jack Aldous

Jonny Presley

Austin Bell/Ryan Mallinder

Jack Pickles/Jack Iley

Cant see Az Lyons or Nat browne being fit....

I'd like to see tom carr fit, browny commit and the donny lad from one direction on a spit.

Andy, Lee & Brining on the pitch at the same time looks good, bit rough on Elvis after his

performance last Sunday, might go Brown (if tuned in) & Elvis at half back with Johnston

off the bench. Hadley in centre interesting, him & Briscoe deserve to be in for me.

Could do with Jack Pickles getting over his 'head test' problems, which is a bit worrying

No idea who might be fit but time for a bit of discussion...

Tom Carr

Jack Briscoe

Dean Hadley

James Ford

Dougie Flockhart/George Elliott

Simon Brown

Ben Johnston

Adam Sullivan

Jack Lee

Luke Stenchion

Sam Scott

Ed Smith

Kris Brining

Craig Potter

Jack Aldous

Jonny Presley

Austin Bell/Ryan Mallinder

Jack Pickles/Jack Iley

Cant see Az Lyons or Nat browne being fit....

No problem with that lineup if all fit and well,but it's certainly squeaky bum bum time Andy.

Not a good result for us last night, need to do the business Sunday so please really get behind

the lads (in our holiday absence) for the next 2 home games & help make a difference.

Bit in Press today, Matt Nicko might make it back for last 6 games, but Jason Golden has had

his shoulder op & will not play again this season - sounds like we are talking to Jason for next

season, but on reduced money.

Not much been said on here with such an important game ahead.

Who,s fit who is not , do I need to bring my shorts and boots ?

Trig if you have a chance of a start I might as well bring my boots as well lol.

Commitment,Desire,are two words that come to mind,but above all a will to win not just to turn up and go through the motions,can we get back to winning games,it seems the heads go down when we get behind and the motivation then disappears,lets see some smart rugby from the Knights.

Commitment,Desire,are two words that come to mind,but above all a will to win not just to turn up and go through the motions.......it seems the heads go down when we get behind and the motivation then disappears.....

And that's just the fans...

If we all turned up and put our vocal chords on the line for 80 minutes and we all stuck together and played as a team instead of playing one man rugby fan and we all did those things we eexpect of our players....

But when we don't even win our bit of the game in the stands, sometimes barely even turning up....?

No wonder eh...