Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Future is League

Meninga wanted Ferguson to become a maroon.

8 posts in this topic

Love the quote from Benny Elias:-

"They're clever enough to get to kids early and brainwash them to want to play for Queensland," Elias said.

The 'brainwashing' clearly didn't work on Blake Ferguson though!!! :jester:

The 'brainwashing' clearly didn't work on Blake Ferguson though!!!

I wonder why?

According to that his biological father lives in Townville.

By that sort of qualification I could play for them: I have a friend who once lived in Queensland.

All the same I hope the selectors don't get in touch with me as, just like Glenn Stewart, I reckon I've let my representative match fitness go a bit.

I wonder why?

According to that his biological father lives in Townville.

By that sort of qualification I could play for them: I have a friend who once lived in Queensland.

All the same I hope the selectors don't get in touch with me as, just like Glenn Stewart, I reckon I've let my representative match fitness go a bit.

Now you mention it, I worked on the post for a few weeks with a lad from Gladstone in Queensland who was over here for a year. Perhaps I qualify as well. I'll give Mal a ring later and let him know there's a few lads in England just waiting for the call. ;)

What worries me now though is whether my friend from Queensland was trying to use subtle brainwashing techniques on me as well. I do always cheer on the Maroons come Origin time. And I used to have a Queensland shirt.

Although as my wife has kindly pointed out to me, to be brainwashed, you need to have a brain... :D

Blake Ferguson was charged today by NSW Police with Indecent Assault on a woman after him and Josh Dugan had a night out on the grog last night. He will now miss State of Origin game 2 and has had his NRL contract suspended by the NRL, till further notice. This is a massive blow to both the New South Wales Blues and the Canberra Raiders.

No Great Loss :tongue:

You would have thought that JD would have restrained him.

Love the quote from Benny Elias:-

The 'brainwashing' clearly didn't work on Blake Ferguson though!!! :jester:

Probably because to be "brainwashed" you have to first possess a brain