Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Futtocks

Tennis

140 posts in this topic

Daniel Brands; remember that name when Wimbledon comes around. I haven't seen Rafa Nadal as visibly rattled as that in a long time.

Tennis.

Girls play it.

End of.

Rugby league

Girls play it

End of?

My main problem with tennis is:-

- most of the women look like men

- most of the men act like women

and most of the spectators look like jeremy and helen from harrow who shop at waitrose and holiday in monaco

How do you mean? How do women act? How do men act?

Which if the women look like men? Why should it matter

and most of the spectators look like jeremy and helen from harrow who shop at waitrose and holiday in monaco

Sounds like a good lifestyle choice

Daniel Brands; remember that name when Wimbledon comes around. I haven't seen Rafa Nadal as visibly rattled as that in a long time.

Seems like Rafa isn't quite the dominant force he was.

What this has to do with Tennis is anyone's guess, but I was shopping in Waitrose yesterday evening. It's part of the John Lewis workers' cooperative, comrade!

Seems like Rafa isn't quite the dominant force he was.

I wouldn't be too sure; he was playing some fantastic Tennis too, and has won several titles since his return from injury.

What this has to do with Tennis is anyone's guess, but I was shopping in Waitrose yesterday evening. It's part of the John Lewis workers' cooperative, comrade!

Also: nobody holidays in Monaco.

I wouldn't be too sure; he was playing some fantastic Tennis too, and has won several titles since his return from injury.

I got the impression his wins were mostly off the beaten track - but that's probably more my ignorance showing.

I got the impression his wins were mostly off the beaten track - but that's probably more my ignorance showing.

Proper ranking tournaments including Indian Wells and his opponents weren't exactly chopped liver either, beating Federer, del Potro, Berdych and Ferrer amongst others. Notably not Djokovoc, though. Nadal's year so far.

Proper ranking tournaments including Indian Wells and his opponents weren't exactly chopped liver either, beating Federer, del Potro, Berdych and Ferrer amongst others. Notably not Djokovoc, though. Nadal's year so far.

That's a lot of green.  My error.

All the British players have now been eliminated. Could have been worse; Heather Watson was originally supposed to play yesterday.

Yes but there are only 35 people watching FACT :-)))))))

GOD BLESS TENNIS the top players make lots of dosh and my 7 year old (For 4/5 years) was handed down some nice clothes from the parents of an 8 year old now whose elder sister was/is a top UK tennis player (Mum knows her mum and dad russian connection:)

Good quiz question for you here.

Papa was a top soviet union soccer player:))

CM

If you mean Elena Baltacha, I thought her dad was Ukrainian, not Russian.

Got my tickets for Eastbourne on Friday, taking the little one as the other half has no interest in sport whatever.

Hope the weather's okay.

GOD BLESS TENNIS the top players make lots of dosh

CM

I think I saw on telly this weekend that Andy Murray's creer earnings were over $27m !!!