Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andyram

Batley Bulldogs v Dewsbury Rams - discuss the match here

55 posts in this topic

What a ****.  If you were fighting for your place in the Champioship you would have been celebrating.  If you care to look the bottom of the table is tighter than BSJs wallet and a bonus point was pretty good news for us.  If it was worth you posting I reckon it must have grated a bit too, so I feel even better....

Don't agree with him being a **** but agree on every other point. Some supporters have a very short memory. I mean, it's not that long ago when we were really struggling to stay in this division and an away bonus point would have been a real cause for celebration.

What a ****.

Sigh. Actually, I'm not a ****, I was just making an observation based on some of the people sat around me. Seeing as you seem to have such a strong opinion of me, please feel free to come and say hello personally next time you come to the Mount. I sit at the top of the Wheatfield Hospice Stand.

It's no wonder these forums are dying with such well reasoned debate.

I guess we wil have to survive without your razer sharp wit. :P

Anybody who takes umbridge with anything on this forum either needs to get a grip or get a life.

Free speech is a wonderful thing, use it, dont abuse it.

I guess we wil have to survive without your razer sharp wit. :P

Anybody who takes umbridge with anything on this forum either needs to get a grip or get a life.

Free speech is a wonderful thing, use it, dont abuse it.

Yeah, I'm sort of beginning to understand why coolie has jacked this in, TBF. A better way of "getting a life" would actually be to do something a bit more normal than indulging in a spot of keyboard-warrioring every evening. And you've never taken umbrage at anything ever written on here, have you?!!

Sigh. Actually, I'm not a ****, I was just making an observation based on some of the people sat around me. Seeing as you seem to have such a strong opinion of me, please feel free to come and say hello personally next time you come to the Mount. I sit at the top of the Wheatfield Hospice Stand.It's no wonder these forums are dying with such well reasoned debate.

**** is Dewsbury for what a nice chap so please don't take offence. My main point was that if it irritated either you or those around you then you clearly have forgotten what it's like to follow a team in danger of relegation to the Southern inferior league and almost certain lifelong misery. If its all the same I won't pop along and say hello. You're almost certainly bigger and tougher than me and I hate pain.....