Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raiders96

Predictions for Sunday

16 posts in this topic

a BP would be great but I fear a 20 - 30 point defeat. The only thing going for us is the Eagles play on Wednesday eve so could pick up some injuries

and before anyone starts with the 'don't be so negative' I am only being a realist ... I would love it if we pulled off a shock !!!

Sheffield comfortably.

I have a feeling Barrow will pull off a victory.....home win for me!

I just hope with it being our first home game for over a month that people come in their droves. Home win would be fantastic.

Sheffield comfortably.

Can't see it being a comfortable Eagles win, especially with this game being their second in 4 days and having to come here to play it. If we can get anything resembling a competitive side on the field, along with the backing of the CP faithful,we should be looking at the bonus point as being the bare minimum out of this game.

IMO we shouldn't be going into this game thinking of the bonus point! We need to go into the game thinking of getting the 3 points

I did say bonus point as a bare minimum and yes we should be going all out to win this game, the same as every game we play.

with the eagles playing last night, they are going to be slightly weakened.

hopefully we can name a squad of 17 this week minus marwood.

Wonder if the club are thinking about bringing in a centre on loan, with Low being sidelined indefinitely ?

Wonder if the club are thinking about bringing in a centre on loan, with Low being sidelined indefinitely ?

?? why is he sidelined indefinitely ?

Sorry have I missed something (I work away so dont get to see the local rag till the weekend ?

MORE BAD NEWS...............KURT HAGGERTY BROKEN WRIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we might get a bonus point on the grounds they played yesterday.

I'll go with 16 - 24