Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

agoodsteakdinner

Mariano

11 posts in this topic

I heard he was going back.... How's that work then? I thought he was loaned for the rest of this season? Have I got it wrong?

Month loan robin. Thought it was pointless for a month.

Month loan robin. Thought it was pointless for a month.

As you state, Lingard, what on earth are we doing loaning players for four weeks?. Upset the lads, the balance of the team and for what ?.

fair do's. I got the wrong end o' t'stick!

As you state, Lingard, what on earth are we doing loaning players for four weeks?. Upset the lads, the balance of the team and for what ?.

I'd suspect same as with Andy Ellis lsat year. Signed on a month by month basis with the intention of continually extending it until the end of the season. Then an injury happens at Wakey, and the loan isn't extended. It's still a better deal for us than the insecurity of DR, and with no recall option, we may not have got the player in when required in the first place.

what I heard from craig poskitt hes extended loan to one year so whats happening please

Mariano will come back in for Wakefield v Wigan

At the AGM last night we were told that Frankie could only be called back to Wakefield for Challenge Cup games, so as that now as gone out of the window, he's with us till end of season!!!

At the AGM last night we were told that Frankie could only be called back to Wakefield for Challenge Cup games, so as that now as gone out of the window, he's with us till end of season!!!

More like it Maureen

Mariano will come back in for Wakefield v Wigan

Just had a message from our CEO Craig Poskitt asking to let fans know that Frankie will definitely be in the Fev squad this weekend.

Wigan have called two of ours back, now we've turned them into half decent players! ;)