Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andyram

Murphy is a Ram

9 posts in this topic

Jobe Murphy has  signed for the Rams full time,but will still train with the Bulls,with a view on going on loan with the Bulls if needed.

Jobe Murphy has  signed for the Rams full time,but will still train with the Bulls,with a view on going on loan with the Bulls if needed.

By "full time" I assume you don't mean full-time?

:sclerosis:

By "full time" I assume you don't mean full-time?

:sclerosis:

Full-time as in Permanent.

and for us who just read razzle & trainspotting weekly news

who is Jobe Murphy ?

Another forward

good forwards we already have cant get a game

so what will make him special ??

;)

Another forward

good forwards we already have cant get a game

so what will make him special ??

;)

What makes Jobe special is that if he has 2 or 3 good games he will be straight back to Odsal.

and for us who just read razzle & trainspotting weekly news

who is Jobe Murphy ?

The least impressive of a largely unimpressive bunch (O'Brien apart). Lightweight backrower neither bigger or better than Josh - just what we need. I like GM, and I think he will turn out to be a good coach eventually, but I wonder about his judge of  players. Incidentally what is the difference between him being a loan player we can have when we like, or a contract player Bradford can have back when they want him ?

The least impressive of a largely unimpressive bunch (O'Brien apart). Lightweight backrower neither bigger or better than Josh - just what we need. I like GM, and I think he will turn out to be a good coach eventually, but I wonder about his judge of  players. Incidentally what is the difference between him being a loan player we can have when we like, or a contract player Bradford can have back when they want him ?

It sound to me like a ruse to get him off the Bulls roster. No real advantage to us I believe and, as you also say, not a player that we particularly need.

This DR malarky is a shambles to my mind - the sooner we get back to proper A teams, the better.

:rtfm: