Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amm

Leigh Centurions

259 posts in this topic

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Centurions-Reveal-New-Management-Structure.html?soid=1102584150002&aid=9gpYsu6nFYk

I've signed up to the TV - £32 for the year, or £3.50 per month

There are interviews with 4 or 5 of the new management team, plus the first of Rob Parker's captains corner - a monthly chat. 

Also previous features such as the Wolfpack (Ridy & Brierley) who's ability to keep a straight face when they're interviewing another player always amazes me

Good times ahead hopefully.

Also i hope they dont focus all ther intentions on the town of leigh because the market 'imo' isnt there for more than 3000 spectators which isnt enough.

IMO they need to get deeply involved in Bolton thru Bolton council,Bolton Wanderers if possible and all the schools and community groups and to be fair they are doing this to some extent.

Hopefully from next season the club enters into some exciting times and sustained growth.

great to hear mags

new brooms

new energy

new ideas

new dosh

new future

£2k subs passed and on our way to £3k - since the launch this afternoon

Tried to get a. Link to the bus loads shipped in to earn your nickname in the 30's

Tried to get a. Link to the bus loads shipped in to earn your nickname in the 30's

You won't find a link because there is no evidence that it is true, not one word anywhere other than jealous ramblings from noisy neighbours.

:girlhaha: Oh big hairy one, those three are legends in my lifetime - thanks for the link, I've not watched it for a good while, it'll warm the cockles to have another look.

Another legend I spotted yesterday said it must be the years at BICC that drove you nuts, and made you never want to miss an opportunity to try and have a laugh at Leigh

Can't wait for Leigh v Fev at 1pm - a tad early for the lads but I'm sure it'll still be a cracker - tha wans git thisell darn , t'anvil still be oppen fer thi bifooor gooin wom

:girlhaha: Oh big hairy one, those three are legends in my lifetime - thanks for the link, I've not watched it for a good while, it'll warm the cockles to have another look.

Another legend I spotted yesterday said it must be the years at BICC that drove you nuts, and made you never want to miss an opportunity to try and have a laugh at Leigh

attachicon.gifpreview_A young John Woods_ back row_ third from right.jpg

Can't wait for Leigh v Fev at 1pm - a tad early for the lads but I'm sure it'll still be a cracker - tha wans git thisell darn , t'anvil still be oppen fer thi bifooor gooin wom

Oh, I say! How quaint! What does it mean?   :haha:

Anyway, its great to see some positivity and committment and action. I trust it will work out well.

Denial is a sad world, embrace and seek forgiveness

bloody good craic again yesterday.

Good to see some old mates from leigh. Result aside, thestadium mmanagement and the leigh club/fans are making visiting leigh a cracking experience.

Top day yesterday.

Leigh V Fev Att 2077 Championship

London V Cas Att 1810 Super League ?

Football League side Brigton averaged 26236 in the 2012/13 higher than Fulham, West Brom, Reading, Swansea, Wigan and QPR in the Premier League, but just as when looking at your stat I'm lost as to the relevence it has on the merits of them playing at a higher level.

Football League side Brigton averaged 26236 in the 2012/13 higher than Fulham, West Brom, Reading, Swansea, Wigan and QPR in the Premier League, but just as when looking at your stat I'm lost as to the relevence it has on the merits of them playing at a higher level.

of course you are! :onthequiet:  :onthequiet:

2000...that's really pulling 'em in for the league leaders visit!!

Very poor all round.

Apparently several championship clubs are in profit and not just the leading lights either

And haven't the centurions found new backers?

The idea if comparing attendances with a bottom if the table game between two clubs with massive issues and a top of the table game between two of the best supported teams in the championship is meaningless.

Still it beats ceaseless self pitying whingeing About hiw unfair everything is i guess

I know, your old team Swinton, you know, before you jumped onto the SL bandwaggon with Wigan, has had to have their ko delayed today .....oh wait...it's not the home crowd queuing to get in, or the away fans delayed on the road in their thousands....it's ...it's....it's....

..there's no doctor in the house.....was he busy with you? :onthequiet:

If he was a geriatrician, then yes.  :jester:

but honestly, I really thought that with the revivalist fervour of Fev fans, and the investment in time and effort at Leigh, there would have been more.

Early days in the Leigh corner....

Most of Leigh (ie the fans we want to get back) haven't heard or seen anything from Thursdays news - now the communications team had been announced, it'll be their first job...they're already on with it through social media but the bulk of people will need to be posted something, read a paper or be told word of mouth. 

I dunno what your point is but you list four clubs none of whom have the money to compete in Superleague.

Maybe it's just yet another go at London?

I dunno what your point is but you list four clubs none of whom have the money to compete in Superleague.

Maybe it's just yet another go at London?

No. it's a direct comparison of a SL club versus a Championship club. I leave all the comments up to you.

No. it's a direct comparison of a SL club versus a Championship club.

Pointless stuff.

Well done Leigh.

Pointless stuff.

Well done Leigh.

most of the stuff posted on here is pointless. It's a forum for talking cobblers about rugby. Some who use this forum like to see their opinions posted, some everyday as their post count goes ever skywards! The vast majority of RL fans aren't interested that much in this forum!!

Some opinions are vehemently opposed to others. C'est la vie. In the great scheme of things there is little point other than arguing the toss or agreeing with each other!!!!

I'd miss most of it and most of it's subscribers if it wasn't here!