Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

terryg

Pats v Hunslet Warriors

33 posts in this topic

i see warriors are blaming ref as per ? and uploaded a vid on you tube  ? every time you get beat you are blaming the refs decisions just take the defeat you got beat fairly on the day that 2 losses now on the trot think you better go back to basics and stop  moaning  i was at the game yesterday and the best team one and can you rem the ref pulling back st pats for some forward passes it evens it self out during the game so stop moaning and blaming other people good luck against dudly hill next week pmsl !!!! ps and east leeds week after  ????

How come you think Hunslet posted the video?

I put the replay on because everyone at the ground thought it was a try except the linesman. What do you think? Try or not.

i see warriors are blaming ref as per ? and uploaded a vid on you tube  ? every time you get beat you are blaming the refs decisions just take the defeat you got beat fairly on the day that 2 losses now on the trot think you better go back to basics and stop  moaning  i was at the game yesterday and the best team one and can you rem the ref pulling back st pats for some forward passes it evens it self out during the game so stop moaning and blaming other people good luck against dudly hill next week pmsl !!!! ps and east leeds week after  ????

[/qTo be fair i don't think Warriors posted the video, Terry G was at the game and Terry always uploads at least highlights from any games he films, watching the game live yesterday i thought the touchjudge was spot on with the disallowed try, watching the highlights i'm not so sure, was very impressed with the young Hunslet winger Jake Corney, overall i thought Pats were just about good value for the victory although to lose by 14 points was a bit harsh on Warriors efforts.uote]

Good video terry g, enjoyed the highlights even if im a warrior:-)

i see warriors

Are you getting a fee every time you mention Warriors on here?

Standooffhalf wot grudge or problem do u have with hunslet warriors exactly? Quite pathetic how u come on here and have a dig at them rather than to talk about how your own team locklane is doing. Get over it it's getting a bit sad

How come you think Hunslet posted the video?

I put the replay on because everyone at the ground thought it was a try except the linesman. What do you think? Try or not.

give the try they still won by 12 or 14 points so it didnt matter anyway ?

Standooffhalf wot grudge or problem do u have with hunslet warriors exactly? Quite pathetic how u come on here and have a dig at them rather than to talk about how your own team locklane is doing. Get over it it's getting a bit sad

its not a grudge its just my view if you dont like it dont reply to it simple ?

Are you getting a fee every time you mention Warriors on here?

:tongue: ha ha

[/qTo be fair i don't think Warriors posted the video, Terry G was at the game and Terry always uploads at least highlights from any games he films, watching the game live yesterday i thought the touchjudge was spot on with the disallowed try, watching the highlights i'm not so sure, was very impressed with the young Hunslet winger Jake Corney, overall i thought Pats were just about good value for the victory although to lose by 14 points was a bit harsh on Warriors efforts.uote]

:tongue: ok

its not a grudge its just my view if you dont like it dont reply to it simple ?

Of course it's a grudge. Every time you come on you only ever have a VIEW about Hunslet Warriors. Grow up.

You went quiet for a while, but seem to be back.

For me you can carry on with your obsession as you are just showing everybody on here what a clown you are. It's not as if you show any knowledge of the game.

As they say "all publicity is good publicity" so keep it up saddo!

Your right  its not a grudge it's an obsession! 

give the try they still won by 12 or 14 points so it didnt matter anyway ?

Give the try and the game wold have restarted from a kick off on the half way instead of a scrum on the Hunslet 25. Which means that everything that happened after that point would have been totally different, would pats have scored soon after while the players were still complaining about the decision, No. Everything from that point would have been totally changed.

Yes things like that do matter.

You went quiet for a while, but seem to be back.

For me you can carry on with your obsession as you are just showing everybody on here what a clown you are. It's not as if you show any knowledge of the game.

As they say "all publicity is good publicity" so keep it up saddo!

2 losses on the trot still a poor team i rem last year the same chat and yet yer still in this division ??? you must be a saddo to reply ? do me a favour  :sclerosis:

Give the try and the game wold have restarted from a kick off on the half way instead of a scrum on the Hunslet 25. Which means that everything that happened after that point would have been totally different, would pats have scored soon after while the players were still complaining about the decision, No. Everything from that point would have been totally changed.

Yes things like that do matter.

ok 

Your right  its not a grudge it's an obsession! 

yes if you say so same old same warriors no cunny or that scrum half you have no idea  good luck next week end of dont panic coz you lost 2 on the spin ?

As I said, no knowledge of rugby. In fact you come across as a full on doylem. Nobody on here takes anything you have to say seriously. Keep up the obsession lad, I'll ask if you can be the Warriors mascot one week. :girlglasses:

As I said, no knowledge of rugby. In fact you come across as a full on doylem. Nobody on here takes anything you have to say seriously. Keep up the obsession lad, I'll ask if you can be the Warriors mascot one week. :girlglasses:

well you must be the thick doylem as you keep replying ? derrrrrrrr brain but keep it to rugby not insults the fact is if you read my post proply i mere said what ive seen in last few weeks warriors getting a beating twice on the trot if you carnt take that theres no place on here for people like you you get beat and you cry like a little child grow up and get sum balls you do talk utter pants mr giant ? ha ha   :girlinlove:

Many thanks for posting video terryg and thanks to dinosore and you for your fair and constructive comments. I thought the referee was abysmal and ruined what could have been a first class game. St. Pat's, in my opinion, were marginally the better team but Warriors put on a good show and the fourteen point margin somewhat flattered St. Pat's. Good luck to Pat's in the next round, you've got a great set of people there and deserve your success.

Many thanks for posting video terryg and thanks to dinosore and you for your fair and constructive comments. I thought the referee was abysmal and ruined what could have been a first class game. St. Pat's, in my opinion, were marginally the better team but Warriors put on a good show and the fourteen point margin somewhat flattered St. Pat's. Good luck to Pat's in the next round, you've got a great set of people there and deserve your success.

here here well said  :tongue:

here here well said :tongue:

Why don't you tell us who you are you little clown? You've obviously been hurt or neglected by the warriors in some way, couldn't you get in team or wish you was but not good enough??

You need to see a therapist about your obsession and stop boring everybody on here everytime the warriors lose a game.