Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

terryg

Pats v Hunslet Warriors

33 posts in this topic

Nothing wrong with that try.

The Ref is stood close to the incident waves play on but still goes to liner who is 50 yard away and has bodies in way of his view. Can't understand it, but got told warrior's had plenty of chances after that and didn't make them count so well done pats

The ref looked as if he had a decent game and the decisions he made seemed correct. Thought the try that the touch judge disallowed was a good try or I mussed the reason on the video. Can I just ask why do refs sometimes ask there touchies and sometimes don't even look at them. I watched east hull on Saturday and twice the ref gave tries when the linesman where stood with something to discuss. Twice he waved them away. Like I heard people shouting "what's the point in having them" . Some refs use them and some just use them for forward passes IMO. What u think?

Due to the varying skills, confidence  and experience of TJs, some refs will have complete faith in them and some less so.. As time passes the relationships should get better.

Standooffhalf wot grudge or problem do u have with hunslet warriors exactly? Quite pathetic how u come on here and have a dig at them rather than to talk about how your own team locklane is doing. Get over it it's getting a bit sad

He's not Lock Lane. I remember from a topic from last season he mentioned his team was Hunslet old boys.

He's not Lock Lane. I remember from a topic from last season he mentioned his team was Hunslet old boys.

Don't think he did , someone else said he was an Old Boy!

Maybe he supports Lock Lane now due to the Old Boys finishing 4th out of 10 in the PENNINE LEAGUE!