Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazmeister

Whitehaven v Hunslet post match

We had 4, Watson, Hood, Achurch & Moore

Some Haven fan on the way out was kicking & screaming blue murder because we had 6 dual reg in, not sure how they worked that one out!

We had 4 + 1 Loan signing (Coyle) which counts towards the total of 5.  If we get another loan signing, say Brough! Then we could only play 3 Leeds D/R players

We had 4 + 1 Loan signing (Coyle) which counts towards the total of 5. If we get another loan signing, say Brough! Then we could only play 3 Leeds D/R players

I didn't realise loan players counted towards a dual-reg quota

We never seem to find out who gets the MOTM for each game.  Is there a way of finding out?

What also blows my mind is this Premier team of the week??? :sclerosis:  How do they pick them?  They must say, "who were the best 4 players in the game" then pick 4th place.

I remember when we played Swinton.  Watson scored a hat trick and the Swinton FB (Hawkyard or something) was Full back of the week!!! :O

More bewildering than our league position !!!!!

Pinstickers..

I was talking to that chap on Sunday, who interviews Eton on the video highlights - cant remember his name (one who wears a tie).  He was telling me loanees count in the quota.

I was talking to that chap on Sunday, who interviews Eton on the video highlights - cant remember his name (one who wears a tie).  He was telling me loanees count in the quota.

Mr.Burns

I was talking to that chap on Sunday, who interviews Eton on the video highlights - cant remember his name (one who wears a tie). He was telling me loanees count in the quota.

can't be Hawkeye then, don't think he owns a tie.

can't be Hawkeye then, don't think he owns a tie.

heard him ask Barry how many seats he had hurdled at haven and was it a record for the club