Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDuke

Myton v Skirlaugh

28 posts in this topic

Yes you're right not ruling west hull out without 2 interceptions and a lose kick I think it was east hull would of won that from what I saw I was thinking of their depth of players they've got and may be ex 18-20's from fc they cud get I follow all hull teams so don't favour any

He must be able to play for both but doubt whether gateshead will let him play again after the way spence abused him last night playing him for the full 80 but then every one knows spence only worries about tony spence i will pick you up on one point all the bench got a game so you must of heard wrong but yes i do agree the bench was poor and hullfan you seem to have inside info in myton thought they had some decent players in their a-team

I thought the 11 for Myton and the 1 for Skirlaugh both played really well and caused lots of problems, I agree about the young 13 for Skirlaugh he ran some really good lines, I also thought that young prop for Skirlaugh had a good go against a big pack, couple of players for the future there.