Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

livo

Poker Comp

9 posts in this topic

I know it’s a bit short notice but we do have a free weekend.

On the 15th June the Raiders Bar will be holding a No Limit Hold Em competition. It will be a £10 buy in with £5 re buys for the first hour. The places are limited to 25 so it will be on a first come first serve basis.

Prize money on offer will be £65 1st place £25 2nd place £10 3rd place

The funds made on the night will go towards the floodlight/club. Whichever is greater?

Please let people know. I will be taking numbers.

Start time will be 6pm.

As we haven't got any numbers yet I will give it till Wednesday before I make a decision.

If you want to play or know anyone please let me know.

Can't make a Saturday..maybe a Friday and I can do it mate. Sorry I know you pick a date and live with it. Maybe try to get a team together and challenge other bars?

Due to no interest at all, the poker comp is cancelled.

sorry to hear that mate..i couldnt make it this weekend but would be very interested in the next one.

Livo, do you remember my suggestion last year of a Keswick to Barrow pub crawl...gain some sponsorship per pub fill a bus. Fun day out for all and raised cash for the club...just a thought.

Its a good idea Mike, but I can't see many people sponsoring us to go and get p*****d.

If a sponsor pub crawl was to go ahead the first name on the list would be Fob (sorry Andy mate just had to get that in).