Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

Town V Leigh predictions.

128 posts in this topic

i think the team will be

briscoe

flynn

miller

connor

calders

forber

callum

dowes

matty

coward

phillips

shacks

luppy

thacks

olstrum

red

cotter

just cant see us risking acton with his neck or stack after just having his accident.

Ok with those outside backs , Red can cover like Connor can so same difference . Forber isn't good enough there against Leigh and Robinson isn't good enough against anyone in this league , so hopefully Stack n Acton pull through or someone else is drafted in ,

Ok with those outside backs , Red can cover like Connor can so same difference . Forber isn't good enough there against Leigh and Robinson isn't good enough against anyone in this league , so hopefully Stack n Acton pull through or someone else is drafted in ,

im not saying that would be my team, its just thats all thats available if stack and acton are injured. if there fit it has to be briscoe,flynn,miller,connor,calders,luppy,callum,dowes,matty,coward,stack,brett,olstrum subs,shacks,acton,red,thacks

i think the team will be

briscoe

flynn

miller

connor

calders

forber

callum

dowes

matty

coward

phillips

shacks

luppy

thacks

olstrum

red

cotter

just cant see us risking acton with his neck or stack after just having his accident.

Yes understood that wonky , just musing to myself there .

Olstum in before shacks, shacks on the bench, what about Mossop ??

If that's all we've got , Mossop in and Connor or Briscoe at 6 ?

All the dual reg forads we've had played for Widnes last night so doubt they've any left . No word on Walne , really needed to keep him .

Olstum in before shacks, shacks on the bench, what about Mossop ??

forgot all about mossop. yeah him in at centre and connor to half back probably.

Well , we'll see what individuals turn out and where at 2.30 tomorrow , but whoever's there we need a collective , 100% , intense and smart effort for the full 80 to keep us competitive . Don't be out of the game before you're in it and show what we're capable of , because we are capable of giving these all the game they can handle . Will we , another question .

All the dual reg forads we've had played for Widnes last night so doubt they've any left . No word on Walne , really needed to keep him .

Walne was training on thursday night,so i would expect him to be in the team.If Jarrad doe's not get over his back injury and carter on his hols we have players to come in to compliment them,i would put walne and brett phillips in the second row and leave them there.

It's on Facebook Jordan's loan extended

It's on Facebook Jordan's loan extended

brilliant. he is as good if not better than his brother. is shacks on holiday with brett not??????

brilliant. he is as good if not better than his brother. is shacks on holiday with brett not??????

nah i dont think shacks is with him mate. just brett

nah i dont think shacks is with him mate. just brett

Carter on bench tomoz

isnt he on holiday?

Got told today he was back and he's been put on the bench........we'll see tomoz

Got told today he was back and he's been put on the bench........we'll see tomoz

i think hes still away mate. i dont think hell be playing but i could be wrong.

i think hes still away mate. i dont think hell be playing but i could be wrong.

Interesting to see the deluded ones are trying to stir it up about Carter....... Perhaps they should look at their own club first... locals wanting out and two of their world class international superstars gone.

2 world class superstars pora and who

2 world class superstars pora and who

That Frenchman who was supposedly released to go and try his luck in Australia....

Interesting to see the deluded ones are trying to stir it up about Carter....... Perhaps they should look at their own club first... locals wanting out and two of their world class international superstars gone.

I wouldn't bother about what they have to say Otto. Going by their same logic Calvert and Sice must have been dropped today as well as they are unavailable, it's no different, on holiday, christening, etc, they are all dropped. They don't have that many locals to start with!!!

Careful Keith Mr Mullet will be getting upset and make you the anti - christ again!!