Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gav Wilson

Knights v Keighley Cougars

40 posts in this topic

Can we make it two from two this Sunday? Send us your thoughts on our huge home game with Keighley Cougars & you could be in the matchday magazine! #13Knights

Who should play?
How should we play?
What do you think will happen?
Any good York v Keighley memories?

Shall we have some predictions too?

Score:
First Tryscorer:
MOM:
Att: 

:D

The obvious keighley memory is when we came back from 31-12 down to win and Sullivan played like a man possesed as he ran down the hill

Great :-/

my thoughts to jiggyknight .

Hope and pray we just play same way and let stokes get on with his job .

"Up and Coming" referee, Mr George Stokes will be the best referee on that pitch on Sunday.

"Up and Coming" referee, Mr George Stokes will be the best referee on that pitch on Sunday.

Isn't March playing?

If we win on Sunday and deny Keighley the bonus point, we go 4pts ahead which will give us a bit of space, considering we've got Leigh away 2 weeks after.

Must win game for me along with the likes of Barrow & Whitehaven at home with Dewsbury away in between next month.

Lmao , well said Andy !!!!!!

Attendance of 1006, highest of the season so far?

I'm guessing most of that comes from the kids playing tag rugby beforehand, most of whom probably left before the match started.

I'm guessing most of that comes from the kids playing tag rugby beforehand, most of whom probably left before the match started.

You must have been in the toilet when they all did their lap of honour at half time then...

Great :-/

i take it back, George stokes fantastic today best I've seen him ref,the offside from us was spot on,Johnny p was offside at play of ball tried back tracking but didn't come back far enough and was rightly penalised.maybe the one thing he missed was the bad tackle on scotty should have been put it on report but can only give what he sees. today fantastic game and a superb performance from the knights.

Superb TEAM effort again, well deserved 3 points.

I did fear after totally dominating that first 40 minutes that we only went in 12-0 up and it just was a worry that Marchys mob would get a foothold in the second half, which it did look like it could have happened for a brief period.

Some great efforts, George was a worthy mom, the pack (all Superb) again laid the foundations for our halfbacks to kick Cougars to death with Si Brown and Ben getting better every week.

Just like to give a rap to a lad that just goes about his game very quiet but to me has been a fantastic solid and under-rated signing, Jack Latus, he rarely makes a mistake, makes good yards and his positioning and defence is also very good.

A big well done again, some strange results today so this was a massive win, we need to keep up this standard of performance now for the rest of the season and its a must that the away performances have to improve and points be picked up even in the shape of a bonus point here or there.