Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andyram

Stadium developments

298 posts in this topic

Have to say though the club is doing brill at keeping us all up to date. The new media team are very professional so Welldone tom Oliver and james and thank you :-)

Thanks Chris.

Takes time to write articles and press releases and then keep the website and social media up to date, but we enjoy doing it and try to get as much information from the club for you as we can.

I agree we are putting a lot more information out than there used to be.

Hi Wilsden, just read the article by Lockwood in the League weekly, which mentions a million plus pound cash sum.

I'd be guessing a terrace like the new one we have at the owl lane end costing around £50k but that's just a guess.

Since the ground was built it was only ever half finished, so it would be good to see this finally done, especially if the aforementioned sum is indeed in the coffers.

Wouldn't the million quid go to the owner(s) of the club to do with as they see fit?

Wouldn't the million quid go to the owner(s) of the club to do with as they see fit?

Cant get interested in another terrace to be honest.  The ground is looking great already and given that we are only occasionally going to  need the extra capacity lets spend the money on something else or stick it up our jumpers for a rainy day.

Cant get interested in another terrace to be honest.  The ground is looking great already and given that we are only occasionally going to  need the extra capacity lets spend the money on something else or stick it up our jumpers for a rainy day.

Surely it would be best to return to the glories of our Crown Flatt days when we had terracing all around, awash with fans on matchdays?

Will you be getting a bigger spoon for Christmas PM?

It must be on his list....the one he's got is used so much it must need replacing!!  ;)  ;)

What did I say????  :notme:

I merely pointed out that any owner of any asset is entitled to do as they like with it if it is realised!  :beach:

:gamer:  :mosking:

I was hoping Dewsbury would give me their's at the end of next season

Boom Boom

What did I say????  :notme:

I merely pointed out that any owner of any asset is entitled to do as they like with it if it is realised!  :beach:

:gamer:  :mosking:

Need we say more!!! :D

I was hoping Dewsbury would give me their's at the end of next season

Boom Boom

Actually that's quite good for you piggy. Presumably you will be needing the spoon to eat all that humble pie. ;)

Actually that's quite good for you piggy. Presumably you will be needing the spoon to eat all that humble pie. ;)

:lol: I like pie mmmm

Think a certain amount is going into a trust? Not sure on this but think the amber ribbon maybe doing something to the southstand bar? Sure I heard something like that last season but maybe way wrong! Would look a lot better if we could decorate it and make it abit better and more appealing. Isn't the club planning a picnic/family area/ stage for local bands area? Got an email about it last season?? If possible be nice for a quick update statement?? Just so we all know the plans and what's gone on so far. Have to say though the club is doing brill at keeping us all up to date. The new media team are very professional so Welldone tom Oliver and james and thank you :-)

correct the Amber Ribbon have got some plans for the south stand bar.

Says on the club's twitter page that we will have some exciting news later this week about Tetley Staduim,any ideas?

Edited by andyram

They will finally ad the missing "Tea Bag" bit in the middle?

More building work ? Had been talk when the east stand was built that a west stand could be done in a similar style. With the housing going ahead I think it will be something along those lines.

The new fence will be stained in cedar red providing mild weather occurs

Says on the club's twitter page that we will have some exciting news later this week about Tetley Staduim,any ideas?

Maybe terracing has started at the west side of the ground!

The ground looked a lot better against Salford.. The area between the side of the seating stand and new stand looked decent, think it's to be a picnic area , new solid fence behind the new stand and no badger bar or grass beside the southstand , just pure Tarmac from what I could tell ... Looks so neat the stadium nowadays .. If we could add to that the other side with a new terracing n roof along with the new done up southstand bar the stadium will be perfect!! Especially with the new training facilities being built as part of the housing development.Wel just have to see! We have something to be proud of next season on and off the field and even the batley fans will be impressed at the stadium come our next meeting at ours. It's a club on up!

Edited by christheram

The Walkways at either side of the South Stand have also now been resurfaced.

Further Announcements will be made this week and before the start of the Season.

Ossett Brewery have become main sponsors and have offered to convert the small downstairs bar into a real ale pub with pork pie and mucky dripping on the bar ? - Oh, and the ground will be made ready for our inclusion in SL in 2016. Either would do, but my preference is for Ossett brewery.

Ossett Brewery have become main sponsors and have offered to convert the small downstairs bar into a real ale pub with pork pie and mucky dripping on the bar ? - Oh, and the ground will be made ready for our inclusion in SL in 2016. Either would do, but my preference is for Ossett brewery.

One of my dreams already in tatters. :shout:

One of my dreams already in tatters. :shout:

You've always got Pork Pie's and Mucky Fat to fall back on!!  :jester: