Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hindle xiii

10/06/13 - Salford City Reds v Wakefield Trinity Wildcats - KO 19:45 (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford City Reds
    • Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

62 posts in this topic

What a truly shocking performance that was. I've seen some bad 'uns but that was dire. The worst of the season.

I thought this was referring to the match thread here...

I am almost speachless. Noble has reverted to type with 5 drives and a poor kick, Problem is he is doing this with some poor players.

McPherson lasted 14 mins of his comeback, It feels as if I've played more than he has!.

None of our imports are worth having, yet we resign the injury prone McPherson. I hope he makes me eat my words next season, but I hope there is a clause in his contract about playing a certain number of games or the contract is void for next year.

There is no creative play, the defensive line is poor and I thought that was Noble's strength.

Tim Smith was on the other hand given free reign and rarely allowed the ball to go dead over the try line. You would have thought he was at home!

The other really annoying thing about this game was the constant barking of a dog in amongst the trin fans :)

The other really annoying thing about this game was the constant barking of a dog in amongst the trin fans :)

I was sure that was on my tv and not from outside!

I was sure that was on my tv and not from outside!

What dog? Browny never said anything about a dog.

Anti-Yorkshire bias.

On Friday I watched Widnes v. Wigan. A great advert for Rugby League. A thrilling game went to the wire. The Wigan youngsters were enthusiastic and committed. They far exceeded my expectations. From the heights to the depths. On Monday Salford were an embarrassment.  Thank goodness the Welshman Jordan James was unable to play and be a part of that fiasco. There must be something very wrong in the Salford dressing room.

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure Jordan wasn't born in Wales Swansea Jack, although he is Welsh qualified.

On Monday Salford were an embarrassment.  Thank goodness the Welshman Jordan James was unable to play and be a part of that fiasco. 

With 2 props returning after the earlier non-performance at Warrington,of which JJ was part,it may not have been such a surprise as Brian Noble has released JJ from both Wigan and Crusaders.

I am not a great fan of JJ but he certainly improved while Alan Hunte was in temporary charge.

Salford to win in front of less than 3k

Ah well, half right. Att = 2327

He didn't say much about the bloody score either.

He didn't say much about the bloody score either.

He's video ref next week.